Proposed new stadium, by Aberdeen beach

7 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Seen a photo earlier.

Milne took away with the bath and Dave the fence. What is happening to our once proud club..

Before we know it those bastards will be building a roof over the whole South Stand.

Its disgusting.

7 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Good to see the back of the fence. Chance to get more Reds into Pittodrie and less away fans. 

Improves the view from the South Stand of that corner of the pitch as well. 

Win - win. 

I’m not having that. Part of the bounce when scoring a goal is running over to the fence to wind up the away fans (and vice-versa). 
I think the fence was great. 
*I sit in the RDS left side and have a great view. 
**My 22 year old loon has a ST right on the fence and he is very often one of the first up to give the away fans some shit (good parenting). 

On 1/13/2024 at 8:21 PM, sheepcrooky said:

I’m not having that. Part of the bounce when scoring a goal is running over to the fence to wind up the away fans (and vice-versa). 
I think the fence was great. 
*I sit in the RDS left side and have a great view. 
**My 22 year old loon has a ST right on the fence and he is very often one of the first up to give the away fans some shit (good parenting). 

Looks like you’ve got a right toe rag on your hands…

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Maybe not the best time to bring this up, but I hope when Neverland is built, the tv gantry in a better position than the one at Ashton Gate. Horrible viewing experience.

It’s more often than not a horrible viewing experience anyway 

42 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Maybe not the best time to bring this up, but I hope when Neverland is built, the tv gantry in a better position than the one at Ashton Gate. Horrible viewing experience.

Was away to say who the fk is bringing this up now. I agree it's a poor position. I thought the stonewall penalty for leeds(2nd one) was a good challenge from the angle. The ref probably thinks the same.

6 hours ago, milne_afc said:

It's at the back of a massive stand, which we won't have as we'll have a pathetic 16,000 capacity if Cormack gets his way.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Cove Rangers building two new stands whilst we continue to play in an asbestos ridden 'stadium' that was passed its best  30 year ago. 

How are the hun c*nts paying for that?  They're up to their eyeballs in debt.

I notice Cormack spoke about the fabled New Stadium in December, near the end of Robson's tenure.

This is standard practice when the team is circling the drain and looking like a relegation battle is ahead.

"We might be keech, but look how SHINY a new stadium would be! Ooooooooh.... SHINY, eh? HEY, YA FUCKIN BAMS, LOOK AT THIS DRAWING! That's a new stadium! I bet ye's wid like ain o 'em! That's it... forget we're 5 points aff the play-off spot.... SHINY!

Ye thick cunts that ye are."

• 4 weeks later...

Fit's the latest on our new stadium? It's all gone rather quiet. Beginning to think we were lied to.

How long ago was it they first mentioned the Pittodrie pitch being too narrow for UEFA competition games to be played there and we'd have to play European games at a neutral venue. It was imperative we moved with some haste. Got to be over a decade back, maybe even a few. 

On 2/28/2024 at 7:10 AM, Robin Askwith said:

Cove Rangers building two new stands whilst we continue to play in an asbestos ridden 'stadium' that was passed its best  30 year ago. 

That’s good. Gives us a bigger capacity for when we ground share with them whilst Pittodrie is being ‘upgraded’ to a fancy new 12k seater