Ukraine

Ke1t

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Are we 100% sure the Russians are the baddies? There's been a civil war going on, largely ignored, for the last few years. No war crimes committed by the Ukrainians during that? Would we know if there was? Would we care?

The 'Civil War' is an extension of the annexation of the Crimea. Putin's funding and arming the 'separatists', and supplying material and 'volunteers', to keep this 'Civil War' going.  

The Ukrainians were starting to win back the cities in the east of the country until Putin literally used Russian forces to halt the Ukrainians from retaking their own territory. If it ever was a Civil War it stopped being so when Putin physically planted Russian forces in the middle of it, and it became clear he was the driving force behind it. 

It's Russia that's invaded Ukraine. It's Russia that's killing Ukrainian citizens. It's Russia that's gone all Dr Strangelove and is threatening everyone and everything with nuclear annihilation. 

I think saying the Russians are the baddies is a fairly safe position. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The 'Civil War' is an extension of the annexation of the Crimea. Putin's funding and arming the 'separatists', and supplying material and 'volunteers', to keep this 'Civil War' going.  

The Ukrainians were starting to win back the cities in the east of the country until Putin literally used Russian forces to halt the Ukrainians from retaking their own territory. If it ever was a Civil War it stopped being so when Putin physically planted Russian forces in the middle of it, and it became clear he was the driving force behind it. 

It's Russia that's invaded Ukraine. It's Russia that's killing Ukrainian citizens. It's Russia that's gone all Dr Strangelove and is threatening everyone and everything with nuclear annihilation. 

I think saying the Russians are the baddies is a fairly safe position. 

You've just got a throbber for Putin. I bet the Ukrainians are cunts as well.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Can't be all bad, they elected a comedian as President. The Ruskies are 100% the baddies in this which is not to say we are the good guys in the white stetsons. Illegal wars based on bullshit, turning a blind eye to Israeli annexation of Palestine etc. Just not the time for whataboutery. Get the Russians to fuck out of Ukraine.

57 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Would happily cuntpunch the angry dwarf across a table of drinks, and I say that as a man who abhors violence and loves alcohol. 

Ukrainians are ace. 

EDIT: You didn't counter my initial argument, though... so I feel we're both on the same page now, you having acknowledged I am, as usual, correct in my summation. 

7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Would happily cuntpunch the angry dwarf across a table of drinks, and I say that as a man who abhors violence and loves alcohol. 

Ukrainians are ace. 

EDIT: You didn't counter my initial argument, though... so I feel we're both on the same page now, you having acknowledged I am, as usual, correct in my summation. 

I know fuck all about the whole thing Keltoid so can't argue either why tbh.

The only thing I know is the UK will only make things worse if we get busy so we're better putting a muzzle on that dopey bint Liz Truss and keeping out of it all.

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Boof negotiationing

Putin” good afternoon Gentlem..,”

Boof “ it’s 1159 so technically still morning”

Putin “ ah ok , well let me start by ..,”

Boof “ you already started by wrongly saying ‘good afternoon’”

Putin presses big red button 

Great work Boof. Weegies fucked. Job done.