Ukraine

Ke1t

12 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Ladies and gentleman i bring you...  the Ukranian National Guard

I don't know what your point is exactly. Yes they are racists/facists, but they are a tiny tiny minority of an element that is a militia and not part of the Ukraine Army. 

I presume we are all the same as some hun supporters once done a Nazi salute. 

The mere fact you are trying slur Ukraine at this moment in history, shows what a pitiful excuse of a human you are. Go fuck yourself. 

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I don't know what your point is exactly. Yes they are racists/facists, but they are a tiny tiny minority of an element that is a militia and not part of the Ukraine Army

They did start out as a militia, but they have long since been incorporated into the National Guard.

Funded by the Ukrainian Government.  They get paid the equivalent of the average monthly salary.

49 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Ladies and gentleman i bring you...  the Ukranian National Guard

spacer.png

spacer.png

There's certainly some Nazis in the ranks of Ukraine's young lads, in particular the likes of the Azov Battalion, however the Ukrainians aren't Nazis in the same way a picture of THIS guy isn't representative of Scotland. 

Though, percentage-wise, he's more representative of Scotland than a few rogue fascists are of Ukraine, to be fair. 

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I don't know what your point is exactly. Yes they are racists/facists, but they are a tiny tiny minority of an element that is a militia and not part of the Ukraine Army. 

I presume we are all the same as some hun supporters once done a Nazi salute. 

The mere fact you are trying slur Ukraine at this moment in history, shows what a pitiful excuse of a human you are. Go fuck yourself. 

It’s not as clear as you think it is…The Ukraine are not the good guys and the Russians the bad guys…it goes a lot deeper than that…it’s a bit like choosing between Milne and Cormack…neither would get my vote.

• Upvote 2
31 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

They did start out as a militia, but they have long since been incorporated into the National Guard.

Funded by the Ukrainian Government.  They get paid the equivalent of the average monthly salary.

If a country vastly bigger and stronger than your own, starts invading your territory you probably aren't going to care where they lean on the political spectrum. 

I'm pretty sure they have committed less petty crime in their lives, than Putin has committed war crimes in the last 48 hours, so I'll let it slide. 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

There's certainly some Nazis in the ranks of Ukraine's young lads, in particular the likes of the Azov Battalion, however the Ukrainians aren't Nazis in the same way a picture of THIS guy isn't representative of Scotland.

People want certainty and simplicity.  They want good guys v bad guys.

But things are very far from black and white, if you know any history at all.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

People want certainty and simplicity.  They want good guys v bad guys.

But things are very far from black and white, if you know any history at all.

Sometimes, though, it's fairly straightforward who the aggressor is, and whether said aggressor has any sort of valid grievance, or whether they're just cunts. 

Russia's reasoning for invading Ukraine is flimsier than America's bullshit reasoning for invading Iraq. 

Today's reason coming from the Russians is that they were frightened the Ukrainians might get nukes, so, you know, we were forced to invade. 

As someone who does know a bit of history, I can tell you Ukraine not only isn't trying to get nukes, they're one of the few countries to have had a nuclear arsenal and got rid of it. 

They got rid of it, in large part, because it was part of a deal with Russia that Russia would recognise and assure Ukraine's independence. 

5 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Just got an instant Twitter ban for tweeting 'Death to Putin' to some Ruskie arsehole. Ffs who's side are they on?

I got a ban for Tweeting to the Ohio governor, Mike DeWine, that he runs a state filled with inbreeding yokel retards, who are, on average, dumber than the farm animals they fuck. 

Truth, it seems, has no place on Twitter. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Just got an instant Twitter ban for tweeting 'Death to Putin' to some Ruskie arsehole. Ffs who's side are they on?

I got the same for asking a hun for a fight in his car park of choice after the Huns came after me en mass after i said i Clothes Lined WWE wrestler and known Hun Drew McIntyre outside Pittodrie before he became a professional wrestler. 

Humourless gullible arseholes.

Boys about 6ft 6 and 130kg of pure blood sausage. 

A simple joke fight venue request and that was Twitter completed. Straight red, lifetime ban. 

6 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Lets have a closer look at the US arming and training the neo nazis in Ukraine

https://thegrayzone.com/2018/04/07/the-us-is-arming-and-assisting-neo-nazis-in-ukraine-while-congress-debates-prohibition/

Yeah, the US trains and arms lots of unsavoury groups who are considered useful at any given time. You may remember a radical Muslim by the name of Bin Laden getting free training from the CIA.

Practicality often trumps ideology, such as ideology is. 

Azov is/was a motivated, well trained, effective unit in the war against Russian aggression, so they're useful to Ukraine. 

To their credit, rather than concentrate power within Azov, Ukraine has diluted their influence by incorporating them under national control, rather than having them running around like Serb militias in the Balkans. 

10 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Azov is/was a motivated, well trained, effective unit in the war against Russian aggression, so they're useful to Ukraine.

Only that's not their political goal.  Which is to install an extremist military leader in Kiev.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/azov-far-right-fighters-ukraine-neo-nazis

Funded and armed by the USA, no less.

Who is to say that this funding has not increased since Biden took over ?

You are aware of the Biden family corruption links to Ukraine?

https://ukrainegate.info/

This war is wrong, but there are no good guys here.  

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Only that's not their political goal.  Which is to install an extremist military leader in Kiev.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/azov-far-right-fighters-ukraine-neo-nazis

Every extremist group wants to install an extremist regime... that's hardly unique to Ukraine. 

In a Democracy even extremists are allowed to try to gain power... that's not unique to Ukraine.

Funding to extremist groups is what America does... that's not unique to Ukraine.

Russia has chopped off pieces of Ukraine, annexed portions of Ukraine, and now fully invaded Ukraine. They're besieging Ukranian cities and bombarding the civilians. Based on fabricated, clearly specious lies from Putin.

Russia, moreover Putin, is very much 'the bad guy'.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Don't know how much they are paying you Ke1t, but its probably not enough.

Your commitment is exemplary

You're in a very small minority of people who think this is a case of moral equivalence, and for good reasons. 

'There are bad Ukrainians' is no excuse or justification for Russia' behaviour...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Was the leader of Azov not a head boy at Dynamo Kiev. Sure I read about him in James Montague's 1312 Ultras book. 

There are nazis in the UK. There are plenty nazis in Russia. "It's not black and white" - You're a fucking moron, with zero empathy and limited intelligence.