Ukraine

Ke1t

8 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Aye some amount of history etc. I always fancied St Petersburg/Moscow/Lake Baikal and then home. 

You ever watched that Bald and Bankrupt on YouTube? Can be a penis but generally makes interesting videos 

His videos are not bad, but as you say he can be a knob too. Think he was in Kyiv until a day or two ago. He fairly goes off the beaten track too.

Would also love to go to Russia at some point, fascinating place. Imagine it will change fairly drastically in the coming years though. Shunned by the world, or a new regime in place. 

27 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

His videos are not bad, but as you say he can be a knob too. Think he was in Kyiv until a day or two ago. He fairly goes off the beaten track too.

Would also love to go to Russia at some point, fascinating place. Imagine it will change fairly drastically in the coming years though. Shunned by the world, or a new regime in place. 

Good videos, shame he's a complete wrong'un though.

50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can only imagine the amount of women an absolute stud like you would ride in Russia. 

As much 10 out of 10 stunners his ATM would allow. 

Or you can go all in and just take one home. 

Its basically, as easy as that. Much easier if you go to the rural areas with no utilities and the local mode of transport is, for the ladies the simple mule or for the gentlemen whos sister you will be buying, the mighty Yak. 

She will live a miserable life and have sex with most ex Soviet men in your city behind your back. 

Guest milne_afc

What I take from this, is the “greatest generation” who lived through WW2 were a bunch of melodramatic shysters who have milked their “trauma and sacrifice” way beyond its true meaning. Fucking shitebags. War is a piece of piss.

Wont be buying a poppy this year.

B9-EF9546-B89-C-4926-B1-AD-D25-EBCF55068

Clocked this and followed it up. Sounds fancy. Although I remember sky and bbc heavily using the ‘Syrian observatory for human rights’ during that conflict to push their agenda. Turns out that fancy title was just one guy in a house in some English slum who had given himself that grandiose title. 

so here’s what I found; 

https://www.understandingwar.org/who-we-are

23-AB1-F35-9980-44-DA-89-FA-A54-EAC3603-

At least it’s nae one person this time. Though it doesn’t look very diverse. Wonder if they write much about Israel…

ironically they only exist because of war. Lel