Ukraine

Ke1t

14 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

If there’s a conspiracy theory, he’ll believe it. What a fucking beaut.

I throw shapes to counter the bullshit that passes for consensus reality

The notion that i believe in anything at all is in itself laughable

The trouble with most of you is a lack of formative psychedelic experience

58 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

There are nazis in the UK. There are plenty nazis in Russia. "It's not black and white" - You're a fucking moron, with zero empathy and limited intelligence. 

What the fuck does empathy to do with this ?

Should I sport a wee virtue signalling flag with "We stand with Ukraine" next to it ?

What real world difference does your empathy make ?

You going to put up some war refugees in your spare room ?

How about Syria, Yemen, Libya ?

• Upvote 2
Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The people that stopped us seeing their (some dying) loved ones for 2 years.

Why would you want to see their loved ones, dying or otherwise?

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Putin is a cunt who has started bombing civilians in Europe because his army turned out to be useless cunts, why are Nato allowing this to happen. It's fucking shocking, this is on our doorstep and we're letting it happen. 

Why are you allowing this to happen? They're accepting anyone with conflict experience, get yourself over there. You could clear that convoy in a few hours.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Why are you allowing this to happen? They're accepting anyone with conflict experience, get yourself over there. You could clear that convoy in a few hours.

Can't get paid time off work and have a house with a child in that needs paying for. Would be there tomorrow if it was financially possible. Fucking conflict experience, I fronted Ibrox 85!!

What Boris said today was so weak, we can't do a no fly zone as that would mean fighting russian planes!! wtf

I'd go to that convoy and take out of the tyres of the first few vehicles, its flanked by forests. Then work by night using a nightscope to pick off the officers. The rest think they're there for exercises, would soon give up the fight.

Unconfirmed, but widely reported, that the Chechens sent kill Zelensky have been hit by a Ukrainian drone strike. 

Not looking good for the Chechens. Column of 56 tanks taken out and their general tatties. 

Probably a bit of Western Intel handed over to the Ukrainians with, for example, exact co-ordinates beamed by satellite in real time... should the Ukrainians be interested in such information for whatever reason. 

Mon the fucking Ukrainians!

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, daytripping said:

Fucking conflict experience, I fronted Ibrox 85!!

... and we thank you for your service, sir !!

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

What Boris said today was so weak, we can't do a no fly zone as that would mean fighting russian planes!! wtf

Sure, but you have to consider how heavily the Tories and the City have welcomed Russian financial influence over the past few years.

Boris doesn't give two fucks about Ukraine.