Ukraine

Ke1t

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You ok Spud? You sound a bit glum?

Blooming like an English rose what hates the Ingloids.

Are you ready for the war?  Them Russkis have been preparing for this shit all their lives, while you cunts have been sitting smoking weed, bickering about sectarianism and binge watching Peep Show.

Good luck to you. 

Fatty. 

14 hours ago, tutankamun said:

We need to start a sweeper on which celebrity will be next to meet Zelenskyy :sleeping:

Snake Plisskin met with him, went in and single handedly cleared oot the Russkies from Snake Island - he now keeping it for himself though as opposed to handing it back to the Ukrainians

On 6/30/2022 at 3:12 AM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Blooming like an English rose what hates the Ingloids.

Are you ready for the war?  Them Russkis have been preparing for this shit all their lives, while you cunts have been sitting smoking weed, bickering about sectarianism and binge watching Peep Show.

Good luck to you. 

Fatty. 

Em, no, they haven’t been preparing for this, they’ve kind of been doing this (forced into it on at least 3 occasions) all their lives which is the trifling detail the daily mail, BBC and the inevitable  Damian Lewis Tom Hanks dramatisation are forgetting.

4 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Em, no, they haven’t been preparing for this, they’ve kind of been doing this (forced into it on at least 3 occasions) all their lives which is the trifling detail the daily mail, BBC and the inevitable  Damian Lewis Tom Hanks dramatisation are forgetting.

Don't listen to Spud. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc

Are they still fucking about over there? What a rubbish war, barely features on the news these days. Needs more ‘Shock and Awe’ 

17 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I reckon Putin flounces about the Kremlin in a low cut blouse, with cherry lipped lippy going on. 

Filthy fag. 

I don't get why some cunt doesn't punch his fucking ticket.

I mean, there has to be someone in the Kremlin with the balls to go, "Fuck all this nonsense" and stick some Visine in his Vodka. 

I worked with a lad who tried to sabotage our boss' car so it would crash and kill him... no idea if what he was trying to do was even possible, but I felt it was a brave effort on his part. 

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Good as Trapper John in the M*A*S*H movie. 

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The meerkat cunts are a danger and we are at war. 

Smite the cunts. 

Hopefully we can keep it as a proxy war, but just pump in the most hellish devices of murderous destruction to the Ukranians, and at the end of it all a big-titted Ukranian bird stands atop a mountain of Russian corpses and declares final victory. 

Also, Putin gets some shitty motor-neuron disease and slowly rots in a wheelchair in a prison somewhere near the Arctic Circle.