Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

11 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Was a tough watch I'd have rather he was on the receiving end of it after watching the first fight .

First fighter was a liberty, poor wee boy, a think that’s why he got it the easiest, a think if the big fellow at the end managed to get him down he would have ended up getting killed in the ring, bell end for hitting them when down, shitebag, I do believe one of those kicks to the head would have killed me outright, moral of the story, don’t go to jail in Russia, taxi

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Think a young Buc would have sorted him out? Couple of feints,jab,jab BAAAAMMM !  Ali shuffle , Goodnight St Petersburg

Woulda had a go .

His weakness was his legs that woulda been my best chance .

Aye Sooper you would've gave me a hand -  job done 👍.

Nowadays I'm too old too slow and no punching power .. Back in my 20s I was 15 stone and built like Hercules.

My wife now calls me a lollipop a head and not much else mate.

9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

First fighter was a liberty, poor wee boy, a think that’s why he got it the easiest, a think if the big fellow at the end managed to get him down he would have ended up getting killed in the ring, bell end for hitting them when down, shitebag, I do believe one of those kicks to the head would have killed me outright, moral of the story, don’t go to jail in Russia, taxi

Aye first fighter in wasn't a threat but the last guy had some ability but tired because he threw a lot early on.

It made the bully angry  you could see it .

That's why he gave it to him when his opponent was out cold .

Very angry man that has issue's the type of guy who shouldn't learn how to hurt people in any gym.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Like wild animals that lot.

Did he batter 3 of them in total? 

That's pretty good going, taking down 3 of them at once,  considering women are the equal of men. 

Lad came out on top despite the odds being stacked against him. 

Don't see the problem.

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Decent right hand on him.

Bully actually made two serious mistakes. 

He puts his hand on the guy sitting down, not realising the guy sitting down is a foot taller than him, and when he stands up he's taking a swing at the bully, no fear. 

And just as the lad swings just as his brother also steams in and cracks the bully. 

First mistake was trying to bully someone who looked more than capable of taking care of himself. 

Second mistake, not checking if the guy you're attempting to bully has backup. 

• Dildo 1
58 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Did he batter 3 of them in total? 

That's pretty good going, taking down 3 of them at once,  considering women are the equal of men. 

Lad came out on top despite the odds being stacked against him. 

Don't see the problem.

That lassie took some serious shots and still got back up. Hope that animal gets shot in the back by a cop.