Connor Barron

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You think Zidane et al are talking shit as well ? 

Can you give me the source for these quotes please? 

If the quotes are real and aren't out of context in some way, then, yes, they are talking shit. 

Let's not forget the original point though, which was you claiming that Gerrard was a better player than Xavi, Modric, Iniesta, Busquets & Pirlo. Laughable nonsense. 

Just now, styrofoamplates said:

Scholes played from 1993-2013 for Man Utd. 

Gerrard played from 1998-2015 for Liverpool. 

Yeah I see, that different time was massive. Would need Bill and Ted to comprehend that amount of time travel. 

Hanz seems to think the best player in the world changes weekly or something. He's perhaps confusing "best" with "most in-form". 

14 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Strange comparison. No one wants anyone like than rancid hun cunt anywhere near our team.

Please replace with Scholes, Keane, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Modric, Pirlo or Lee Richardson

13 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Peak Gerrard was better than any of that lot.

"Sigh" indeed. 

That post of yours is the one I responded to, saying it was a heap of shit. 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

No cans at all this weekend Hanz. It's just an embarrassingly stupid opinion. 

He didn't have everything. Which is why he spent his entire career at a mediocre Liverpool side. 

To suggest he's in the class of iniesta, pirlo, Xavi, Modric or Busquets is laughable. 

For what period do you think he was "the best player in the world"? 

Get Pirlo out of that group. No where near the others. Overrated because he grew a beard.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, NEM said:

Barron been abysmal this season, especially since he came back from injury. Wouldn’t be arsed if we never saw him again 

Same.
Thankfully, barring injuries, we'll not see the weird looking, overrated hoor in the starting line up again this season.

17 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Can't see him getting in ahead of Shinnie and Ramadani. 

Seeing as he's not interested in staying we should probably move him on now and use the money elsewhere in the team. 

Absolutely.

Get him to fuck.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

If he goes this month, how much are we looking at, in terms of a fee? 
Shinnie’s return, Patrick’s signing and confirmation Clarkson is staying, means he’ll be getting very little game.

It'd be very weird for a club, one who espouse a strategy of developing our own young players, to prioritise playing 3 loan players from other clubs over our own young player. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
16 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Maybe he is miles behind the likes of Xavi. People like him because he grew a beard and played a good game against England. 

Let's just get over the multiple European cups, Scudettos, the World Cup. 

Come away. 

Every bit as good as Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and Modric. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It'd be very weird for a club, one who espouse a strategy of developing our own young players, to prioritise playing 3 loan players from other clubs over our own young player. 

But if he’s not good enough then it’s pointless using that strategy.

• Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That commitment ensured he wasn't dropped sooner imo. 

It should be who is in form, and yes, you've got to be patient with young players, but he had a run of 7 ish games and didn't excel in any of them, looked off it. 

Different if he's committed, then the club and the manager can commit to him, but he's refusing a contract and dropping in shite performances, his value is limited with 18 months on his deal, so I don't see the need to play him. 

He's a big boy. I feel for him being badly advised but it's his own fault for listening. 

Then again, people said the same about Ryan Fraser and he's went on to have a very good career at the top level.

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If he’s not willing to sign a new contract the club can make an example of him by showing other youth players and their agents they won’t be taken for mugs. Also his form has been shite so deserved to be dropped even if it is for loan signings

23 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

But if he’s not good enough then it’s pointless using that strategy.

He is good enough though. We all know that. He's shown he is. 

He's been in poor form (like Clarkson) recently but I don't think anyone thinks he's not good enough. 

15 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

If he’s not willing to sign a new contract the club can make an example of him by showing other youth players and their agents they won’t be taken for mugs. Also his form has been shite so deserved to be dropped even if it is for loan signings

Cut off our nose to spit our face? Doesn't seem the smartest strategy. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He is good enough though. We all know that. He's shown he is. 

He's been in poor form (like Clarkson) recently but I don't think anyone thinks he's not good enough. 

Cut off our nose to spit our face? Doesn't seem the smartest strategy. 

Taking a player out the limelight when they aren't performing is a crucial part of their development,  so if we don't do that when he isn't performing, then THATS flying in the face of our strategy 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Taking a player out the limelight when they aren't performing is a crucial part of their development,  so if we don't do that when he isn't performing, then THATS flying in the face of our strategy 

No one is saying anything different, Space Cadet. 

Read the post I replied and then my post. Do better at understanding. 

• Dildo 4