Connor Barron

16 minutes ago, thurso said:

Far bigger problems than Barron in our team cunts like ramadani should be getting more criticism for hiding during a lot of matches at least Barron never hides from the ball and tries to make things happen 

Respectfully disagree. Certainly recently Ramadani has been a lot more involved IMO but hey football is all about opinions and we don't all see things the same. 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, thurso said:

Far bigger problems than Barron in our team cunts like ramadani should be getting more criticism for hiding during a lot of matches at least Barron never hides from the ball and tries to make things happen 

Absolute shite! Ramadani certainly took his time to get up to speed, but I honestly think he has been one of the few positives in recent weeks. I find it hard to believe anyone who has an ounce of football knowledge would disagree.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Absolute shite! Ramadani certainly took his time to get up to speed, but I honestly think he has been one of the few positives in recent weeks. I find it hard to believe anyone who has an ounce of football knowledge would disagree.

I disagree sorry.

I think he's fucking pish and doesn't command games whatsoever.

19 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

He was shocking last night. 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Ramadani is fucking shite.

If you want to criticise Barron for the same type of thing, then don't use the 'Ramadani has done better than him'.

Both have been equally class........ at hiding during games.

He is trying to do the midfield job on his own.

Covering for 2 inexperienced kids.

• Upvote 1

Because of the way we're set up Ramadani is playing too deep, more or less sitting in front of the defence. 

Ideally he'd be playing 20 yards further forward and competing in midfield where I think he'd do much better. 

The gap between our midfield and attack is too far just now which isn't helping the midfield or the strikers. 

Therefore they all look shite. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Good laugh if he got sold to league one like Fraser. About his level anyway.

League 1 is a better standard than SPFL prem 3-12

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Canna be. 

Anthony Stewart was a stand out performer in that league. 

Kelle Roos was a Championship sides No.1 not too long ago. Many other examples could be provided. 

Reality is we're probably 1st to 6th place League 1, and in a good season we'd be lower Championship, say Barnsley or Rotherham's level. 

Hearts would be a lower champ team at the moment, IMO. 

It's every bit as shit as our level. 

7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Cmon, it’s not better, it’s probably on par as a whole. Anthony Stewart was one of wycombes best players who got to play off final, Ross Stewart just banged in 25 goals in that league and could only score 5/10 a season in spl. The list could go on.