Summer 2022 Transfer Window

57 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Visa for Ramadani will be a formality. He's a current international and by the looks of it he's been involved in 75% of the international games in the past few years so it should be a quick process. 

Aye he has played in 6 of last 7 internationals for albania, which is the issue as albania is outside top 50 world rankings so doesn't get automatic visa.

47 minutes ago, Peedie1 said:

Aye he has played in 6 of last 7 internationals for albania, which is the issue as albania is outside top 50 world rankings so doesn't get automatic visa.

Polvara hadn't played a single minute of professional football and he got one. Regardless of where the USA are in the world rankings if we can get a visa for an amateur american i'm sure we can get one for a regular in the Albanian national team. 

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Visa for Ramadani will be a formality. He's a current international and by the looks of it he's been involved in 75% of the international games in the past few years so it should be a quick process. 

We got a Visa for Ramirez who was in the international wilderness. Getting one for a current international won't create an issue. 

Maybe we could swap the visas - old huffy pants can stay in US of A and we could sneakily transfer his visa into the the other "Ram".

Play dumb, claim an admin error. 

2 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Goodwin said he'd like most of the new players in by the the start of pre season, so he has 12 days to get at least 3. Well have 1 probably next week'  though maybe another the following week so I'd say 2 max by 15th June.

You've not mentioned 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Polvara hadn't played a single minute of professional football and he got one. Regardless of where the USA are in the world rankings if we can get a visa for an amateur american i'm sure we can get one for a regular in the Albanian national team. 

Hes got italian citzenship. That was dicussed in an interveiw

41 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

The stupid Brexit rules seem to make it easier for the wealthy clubs and harder for the poorer clubs as poorer clubs might not be able to sign full internationals..... 

.....Of a stale pork pie caught him in the eye and Ernie bit the dust

Poor Ernie (Ernie)

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Sturridge released in Australia, if stayed fit would score buckets in spl

A league standard is shocking - and he made zero impact during the short time he was actually fit! Was considered a joke player, in a joke league.

sturridge is finished as a footballer.

absolutely atrocious shout!

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

A league standard is shocking - and he made zero impact during the short time he was actually fit! Was considered a joke player, in a joke league.

sturridge is finished as a footballer.

absolutely atrocious shout!

Same as berihinho or whatever his name was, looked good at West Brom years ago then obscurity, has just been released, on paper would be excellent but done nothing in 6 years

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Doubt it. Holiday min

I like how people always say about players being on holiday. It hasn't stopped other clubs signing players ?

S*n reporting that St Mirren want 350k for Dunne. Good luck with that. If we contemplate paying that then the club hierarchy need a collective slap in the dish. 

10 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I like how people always say about players being on holiday. It hasn't stopped other clubs signing players ?

S*n reporting that St Mirren want 350k for Dunne. Good luck with that. If we contemplate paying that then the club hierarchy need a collective slap in the dish. 

It's an actual holiday for everyone min.

1 hour ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I'm sure those incharge of and involved in recruitment have considered any Visa situation for foreign players. If those of us on a forum can pick it up quick enough then surely they know the ins and outs and it would also be one of the first things an agent would mention surely?

They will do the due diligence and of course with the SFA there to offer full support to all our clubs they'll get it all sorted smoothly enough I'm sure.

The SFA have an excellent track record on this sort of thing - they nearly always, certainly most of the time , don't deliberately fuck about with, impede, cheat, behave with extreme bias or completely cock up due to gross incompetence.

I mean it's not likely they've been taken to court and proved to have deliberately mishandled player registrations right? Have they?

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Helmet said:

It would be nice to get one or two over the line this weekend tbh.

No chance! It'll be next week now.