Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I wouldn't have thought so. 

Primarily because they wouldn't be interested in him. 

He asked his agent when he left Caley to explore Celtic as an option, before he joined us. 

Certainly no rabid hun. 

You missed out the part from the same story where he also asked his agent to explore Rangers as an option, but they weren't interested.

11 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

So he wasn't tied up on a pre-contract then, as per the original post?

Another ITK'er who's not very ITK.

I don't know the ins and outs but the likes of Scott Burns was also saying it was virtually done. Even if he had signed a pre contract they are easy enough to get out of. As Lamie showed with Motherwell  

15 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

So he wasn't tied up on a pre-contract then, as per the original post?

Another ITK'er who's not very ITK.

The quicker you realise that, the better!

It's been an absolutely triumphant return to fishing for young mini on here over the last few months

Masterful 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

The quicker you realise that, the better!

It's been an absolutely triumphant return to fishing for young mini on here over the last few months

Masterful 

Ah Cesc, I could fill you in with the McGrath situation, I could also tell you some other things but what is the point?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

You’ve played a blinder, rumbled now though. 

Lol, you went back to Jan to dig up a post on a move that fell through, oh no, the game is up, I better delete my account.

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

So just another bullshitter then?

Far from it, I have various people on here that can back me up, people I know offline, others that wouldn't know me if I went by them in the street.  I get some info here and there, sometimes it pans out, other times it doesn't, I'm also very honest in saying when I didn't know about deal, just like with Ramadani. 

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Lol, you went back to Jan to dig up a post on a move that fell through, oh no, the game is up, I better delete my account.

Far from it, I have various people on here that can back me up, people I know offline, others that wouldn't know me if I went by them in the street.  I get some info here and there, sometimes it pans out, other times it doesn't, I'm also very honest in saying when I didn't know about deal, just like with Ramadani. 

Fair enough ?

13 minutes ago, minijc said:

Your rep is in tatters. 

• Upvote 1

mini jimmy calderwood - I picture you as a little orange man (not in the sevcovian sense), more like the oompa loompas - has had a consistent track record. i guess those piling into him are either bored, new, or engaged in some heroic dick waving competition of who is or is not itk. it's boring, so mebbe just stfu and leave this thread for actual news of chat on its topic ?

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

mini jimmy calderwood - I picture you as a little orange man (not in the sevcovian sense), more like the oompa loompas - has had a consistent track record. i guess those piling into him are either bored, new, or engaged in some heroic dick waving competition of who is or is not itk. it's boring, so mebbe just stfu and leave this thread for actual news of chat on its topic ?

Your last line is exactly what I’ve been advocating for a while 

if some posters want to slag each other or players then go to or start a different thread