Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Just now, TheRedPrawcess said:

He obviosuly classes Hearts as a genuine rival for league placing and not St Johnstone. It's pretty straight forward

Or he knows McLennan is shite & Ramirez could be ‘effective’ but regardless, he’s still spoken shite then done something he said we wouldn’t do ?

St’s were closer rivals to us than a hearts last season also tbf

3 minutes ago, Brotydon said:

McLellan's departure is to be welcomed but he did manage a few games at right back or right wing back under both Glass and Goodwin last season. We really are short of numbers in those positions, especially as the jury is still out on Richardson. Might Goodwin turn his attention to a player he had at St Mirren and who has fallen out of favour with Stephen Robinson? I'm referring to Joe Shaughnessy, better known as a centre back but has played full back on occasions. As a back-up he might appeal to the manager.

Was thinking the very same, and could probably play anywhere across the back line.

5 minutes ago, Brotydon said:

McLellan's departure is to be welcomed but he did manage a few games at right back or right wing back under both Glass and Goodwin last season. We really are short of numbers in those positions, especially as the jury is still out on Richardson. Might Goodwin turn his attention to a player he had at St Mirren and who has fallen out of favour with Stephen Robinson? I'm referring to Joe Shaughnessy, better known as a centre back but has played full back on occasions. As a back-up he might appeal to the manager.

That’s not how you spell his name ffs.

It’s Sean Hessy but pronounced shochnessie

33 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Was thinking the very same, and could probably play anywhere across the back line.

Hasn’t played RB since being at St Mirren. 
Has never played left back. 
I don’t particularly rate him but as a back up centre half, possibly ok. 
But anyone who’s behind Gallagher & Dunne in the pecking order at St Mirren should maybe be avoided.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hasn’t played RB since being at St Mirren. 
Has never played left back. 
I don’t particularly rate him but as a back up centre half, possibly ok. 
But anyone who’s behind Gallagher & Dunne in the pecking order at St Mirren should maybe be avoided.

I don’t rate him either, I’m just saying our manager might see him as our “utility player.”

58 minutes ago, thurso said:

Ah so only certain teams in our league are classed as rivals. So we will loan players to anyone apart from hearts 

54 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Or he knows McLennan is shite & Ramirez could be ‘effective’ but regardless, he’s still spoken shite then done something he said we wouldn’t do ?

St’s were closer rivals to us than a hearts last season also tbf

He obviously has ambition of rivalling Hearts at the top end of the table rather than St Johnstone at the bottom end. I'm not sure what is difficult to understand about that

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not if we have no player to actually do a decent job. 
Getting rid of Bates was smart regardless. Taking one in on loan (however cheap) that is just as shite wouldn’t be 

I don't think they will. They want to leave a path way for Milne.

It's just strange theyve not tried to give him some game time yet

• Upvote 1
Just now, TheRedPrawcess said:

He obviously has ambition of rivalling Hearts at the top end of the table rather than St Johnstone at the bottom end. I'm not sure what is difficult to understand about that

Hearts are a fkn shitey wee yo-yo club. 

That’s pretty insulting to say they are our rivals & St’s aren’t.  Do we have ANY other rivals other than the ‘worthy’ Hearts out of curiosity?

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I don't think they will. They want to leave a path way for Milne.

It's just strange theyve not tried to give him some game time yet

Maybe keen to let the rest of the team get settled properly first, rather than throwing him in at the deep end when the others are still finding their feet

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Hearts are a fkn shitey wee yo-yo club. 

That’s pretty insulting to say they are our rivals & St’s aren’t.  Do we have ANY other rivals other than the ‘worthy’ Hearts out of curiosity?

If you have ambition it's anyone at the top end of the table, like I said in my last post. Hearts finished comfortably in the top 3 and plenty think they could do that again. I couldn't really give a fuck about insulting St Johnstone to be honest, I expect them to finish in the bottom 3 this season. Are you fucking stupid?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

If you have ambition it's anyone at the top end of the table, like I said in my last post. Hearts finished comfortably in the top 3 and plenty think they could do that again. I couldn't really give a fuck about insulting St Johnstone to be honest, I expect them to finish in the bottom 3 this season. Are you fucking stupid?

So we are worried about loaning a misfiring ‘striker’ to our ‘rivals’ ?

Are you fucking stupid?