Aberdeen v Ross County

1 minute ago, jamiesd said:

Glass would of got more points last few games.  Not saying he was good I just think he would have.  What a season of absolute faeces.

You sure about that? He managed a win against Hibs at home, lost to Dundee and drew at home to Ross County in the previous fixtures this season. That's 4 points exactly the same as Goodwin managed. 

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s what I said earlier.

If we lose to St Johnstone we are deep in the shite

Embarrassing the lack of quality on display & even worse, there was fuck all urgency.

This team has zero fight. 

That is what winds me up more than anything.There is zero urgency about our play till we go behind.

Massive summer for Goodwin nae holidays for him .This shitfest is going to take a turnbell esq clearout to sort out.

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

McLennan when he came on.

Probably the worst display I've ever seen from a pro footballer 

I thought Ojo's misplaced passes, getting into fights, and generally spending the game being a net negative on the side easily won him that award. 

Just peak Ojo, really. 

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Gutless, insipid and utter pish. 
Given our budget, relative to others, being in the bottom half of this league is minging. I fear we’re in real danger of a relegation mess. Assuming JG has told those that are going, they’re going, means they won’t give a fuck. Motivation today was zero. Long few weeks ahead..

Watkins off, for McLennan, unless he was injured was mind boggling. 

utterly disgusting display and just another notch in what’s been a fucking terrible season.  

Fair play to Ross County. 

Only bonus is I sold my season tickets to a guy off here a few weeks ago, I knew we'd be bottom six. Was a fair price to be fair

Gutless, insipid and utter pish. 
Given our budget, relative to others, being in the bottom half of this league is minging. I fear we’re in real danger of a relegation mess. Assuming JG has told those that are going, they’re going, means they won’t give a fuck. Motivation today was zero. Long few weeks ahead..

Watkins off, for McLennan, unless he was injured was mind boggling. 

utterly disgusting display and just another notch in what’s been a fucking terrible season.  

Fair play to Ross County. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I thought Ojo's misplaced passes, getting into fights, and generally spending the game being a net negative on the side easily won him that award. 

Just peak Ojo, really. 

Happens every game, why he lasted the full 90 I'll never know, thank christ he's off in the summer

On the positive side, every team in the bottom 6 is utter shite... we'd need everything to go wrong to get relegated. 

All these clubs are going to be as bad as one another, and we're going into this final run of games with a decent points buffer. 

Dundee are certainly gone, and even if St J beat us they'll likely get beaten by a team that cares more than we do.

We won't avoid relegation because we're better than the other teams in the bottom 6... we'll avoid relegation purely because we have a points advantage. 

If we were all on zero points, though... 

Why the hell was Ramsay on the bench? Unused when we need some creativity. FFS if he wasn't fit just leave him in the stand. 

It's a mess of Glass' making that we are where we are but I'm still not convinced that Goodwin was the correct man to replace him

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Why the hell was Ramsay on the bench? Unused when we need some creativity. FFS if he wasn't fit just leave him in the stand. 

It's a mess of Glass' making that we are where we are but I'm still not convinced that Goodwin was the correct man to replace him

At this point it's impossible to tell if JG is any use or not, but I'm liking the way he's clearing out the dead wood. 

When he has a team roughly of his own making we can make that call. 

It's a terrible state of affairs with our club. I'm disgusted with most of our players and Goodwin has shown he maybe hasn't got what we need

8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

At this point it's impossible to tell if JG is any use or not, but I'm liking the way he's clearing out the dead wood. 

When he has a team roughly of his own making we can make that call. 

^^^
This. He's already cleared out some of the decks and others know they won't be here next season so we shouldn't expect him to perform miracles with this utter shit show of a squad. 

As you say the time to judge him is when he has built his own squad.