Aberdeen v Ross County

Did Goodwin come on the pitch for the usual handshakes? All I saw on REDTV was Ramires sitting on the grass looking sorry for himself.

Is part of the problem that they have very little loyalty to the club?

I'm fed up hearing on the media that "Aberdeen are a massive club" How can it be so with such a bunch of deadbeat players who don't seem to have any passion to fight for the club.

I exclude Considine from that, but look at how he has been treated.

On 4/8/2022 at 6:00 AM, donswin1983 said:

It’s been an utterly awful season, loon. If we finish 4th, which I hope we do, it says a lot for the rest of the protagonists. From Raith Rovers in the league cup onwards it’s been honking. 

Yer bang on mate 100%

Fuckin awful the day. Just nothing at all, can't break down ross County defence, it's woeful.

Cormack has to back goodwin financially to make up for his clusterfuck of glass & brown shitshow.

Today is the first time since Goodwin took charge that i was thinking "What the fuck are you doing?" when he subbed off McCrorie & Watkins for McLennan and MacKenzie. Watkins coming off was always going to happen i suppose considering his injuries etc but McCrorie was one of the only ones putting any effort in. Ojo got caught out numerous fucking times. Goodwin pre match saying Ojo was in because of his experience was a worry. Ramsay might have work to do defensively but Ojo isn't any fucking better and at least Ramsay offers something going forward. Now bottom 6 has been confirmed i'd happily let Ramirez rot on the bench before sending him packing. Play Watkins and Ruth. What do we have to lose? 

But, Cormack has to take all of the blame for this absolute shitshow. Presided over Glass, the shambolic summer window, putting Gunn in a position he shouldn't be in and a fucking horrific January window. Cormack might be a successful IT businessman but he's a fucking shite football chairman. 

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Players have clearly spat the dummy because glass is gone. They’ll do just enough not to get relegated before fucking off at the end of the season.

Shame we can’t play rangers every week as it’s the only time they seem up for it.

They weren’t last time we played sevco that was an awful performance to 

On the upside the wife had said just stay out and don’t come home a grumpy cunt. 

On the downside, I bet if I go home earlier than she thinks I will, she will be banging Funso Ojo. Only worsened by Jet watching them and using my bank account to order an extensive deliveroo buffet

That would sum up the day….

• Haha 1
Just now, donswin1983 said:

On the upside the wife had said just stay out and don’t come home a grumpy cunt. 

On the downside, I bet if I go home earlier than she thinks I will, she will be banging Funso Ojo. Only worsened by Jet watching them and using my bank account to order an extensive deliveroo buffet

That would sum up the day….

On the upside there's no way Ojo will be in the right position 

• Haha 10
3 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Today is the first time since Goodwin took charge that i was thinking "What the fuck are you doing?" when he subbed off McCrorie & Watkins for McLennan and MacKenzie. Watkins coming off was always going to happen i suppose considering his injuries etc but McCrorie was one of the only ones putting any effort in. Ojo got caught out numerous fucking times. Goodwin pre match saying Ojo was in because of his experience was a worry. Ramsay might have work to do defensively but Ojo isn't any fucking better and at least Ramsay offers something going forward. Now bottom 6 has been confirmed i'd happily let Ramirez rot on the bench before sending him packing. Play Watkins and Ruth. What do we have to lose? 

But, Cormack has to take all of the blame for this absolute shitshow. Presided over Glass, the shambolic summer window, putting Gunn in a position he shouldn't be in and a fucking horrific January window. Cormack might be a successful IT businessman but he's a fucking shite football chairman. 

Agreed. But he’s an arrogant cunt and thinks he’s a brilliant football club chairman. That will be an ongoing problem as long as the prick is here. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

It's a terrible state of affairs with our club. I'm disgusted with most of our players and Goodwin has shown he maybe hasn't got what we need

Just wait and see what happens next season , when or IF he GETS WHAT HE WANTS to improve performances.     There won’t be a relegation fight as the dross that Mcinnes and glass left and Cormack have no fight in them.  

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

At this point it's impossible to tell if JG is any use or not, but I'm liking the way he's clearing out the dead wood. 

When he has a team roughly of his own making we can make that call. 

The timing of ditching players and telling them they're free to find new clubs is a bit questionable to be honest... why not wait until after the split, or even the end of the season to do it - what do we gain from telling them at this stage?! Now we've got a team made up of guys who know they're not going to be here next season with no motivation to scrap for us. Should've been telling them - you've got the remaining games to secure a deal for next season... obviously, even if they do well we still don't need to give them one, but it would surely motivate them a bit more. 

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

The timing of ditching players and telling them they're free to find new clubs is a bit questionable to be honest... why not wait until after the split, or even the end of the season to do it - what do we gain from telling them at this stage?! Now we've got a team made up of guys who know they're not going to be here next season with no motivation to scrap for us. Should've been telling them - you've got the remaining games to secure a deal for next season... obviously, even if they do well we still don't need to give them one, but it would surely motivate them a bit more. 

Completely agree. It's not rocket science. If any worker sees that redundancy is on the cards they wont exactly be giving their all.

• Upvote 2
40 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Yes, lots ??‍♂️

They are rotten but I wouldn’t put it past them.

What an absolute bellend, stop trying so hard all the time.

Want to meet up for a straightener, proper Queensberry rules? call me that to my face and tell me i'm wrong? we can post the result on here.

If not,  you;re wrong and I win this debate, lol.  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Well I'll cling on to Hope but I think this won't be the worst of it. The hole club is rotten to cormacks core 

I'll forgive your horrific spelling and reply. The statement about Considine was fucking so bad, cringe worthy. Like a school kid saying it wisna me it was him. No idea why they thought it was a good idea. Imagine that in Fergie's days, just wouldn't have happened. Something is rotten within our club.  

13 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Completely agree. It's not rocket science. If any worker sees that redundancy is on the cards they wont exactly be giving their all.

When I got told my time was up at Halliburton after 20 years, I gave it my usual in the closing weeks. Smoked the same amount of fags and drank the same amount of free coffee from the machines, just kept to the usual routine. So your statement is untrue. I never really had a job, just wandered about chatting to folk.

• Upvote 1

What a mess we are in.  And what a job JG has on his hands now.  The lost income from  being in top 6, no European football and the inevitable drop in season ticket / dna sales will see his playing budget vastly reduced next season.  I have faith in JG but very little now in the folk running the club.  We could be in for a very torrid few seasons ahead.  

Let's be honest a. Fucking useless season , today that was not a pen the wee cunt cook dived previously and cunto referee thought oh maybe I got that wrong and decided let's gift them a pen , was a shit show I agree with a previous poster 3 players worth keeping , and McLennan surely last season playing professional football

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, NEM said:

Not quite up there with you hailing JET as a superstar signing though. M8

At no point did I say he was a superstar. I thought he would be good, he was mostly shit. Clearly got talent but a bad attitude.

Weird mentality in our support that wants every player to fail, everyone delighted that JET didn’t work out. 

A must win game at home and we barely create a decent chance.  Against very limited opponents whose gameplan was to sit back most of the match then try and sneak something late on, which worked a treat for them.

I'm still prepared to give Goodwin time but that was sorely disappointing today.  I'm presuming Watkins wasn't fit enough to play the whole match and that McCrorie must've had a knock or somethings because otherwise the substitutions were odd.  

Anyone get pass marks today - maybe Gallagher?  Ferguson wasn't our worst player but I'm still amazed how for a highly rated central midfielder his passing is woeful.

Got to avoid getting dragged into the play off spot, then a big squad overhaul in the summer.  Are we capable of turning it around for next season?  I'd be lying if I said I was feeling massively confident right now.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

A must win game at home and we barely create a decent chance.  Against very limited opponents whose gameplan was to sit back most of the match then try and sneak something late on, which worked a treat for them.

I'm still prepared to give Goodwin time but that was sorely disappointing today.  I'm presuming Watkins wasn't fit enough to play the whole match and that McCrorie must've had a knock or somethings because otherwise the substitutions were odd.  

Anyone get pass marks today - maybe Gallagher?  Ferguson wasn't our worst player but I'm still amazed how for a highly rated central midfielder his passing is woeful.

Got to avoid getting dragged into the play off spot, then a big squad overhaul in the summer.  Are we capable of turning it around for next season?  I'd be lying if I said I was feeling massively confident right now.

Gallagher?? He was/is rubbish. Been an absolute disaster of a signing. All he’s done is get into petty squabbles with opposition players and give away needless fouls and cheap goals from day one at AFC. 

Barron only gets pass marks for me today.