Aberdeen v Ross County

1 hour ago, Stoneybloke said:

Are they stupid or something. Arguing with the ref is pointless. Just wasting valuable time.

Was boiling my piss that. Fucking retards

Not that it would have mattered, we could have played until midnight and wouldn’t have scored. The most pathetic performance in the most pathetic season in a long, long time. 

Cormack appointing his mate has set us back years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoneybloke said:

Cormack appointed him, and stuck by him for too long. Serious errors of judgement on his part.

Appointment of Glass was a serious error of judgement. I remembering seeing 6 candidates and saying " any of them except Glass". Next I knew he was in the hotseat. Might take a few years to recover from that decision or maybe not at all if other errors are made.

3 minutes ago, Honved70 said:

Actually, he's correct because the LC groups in the years you list were compulsory for all, this is the 1st time we've "qualified" by dropping into them because we have been shite

Drivel. We "qualified" for those by being part of the league.

In the same way as we "qualifed" for it this time by not being in the Euro positions.

You thick cunt.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Was boiling my piss that. Fucking retards

Not that it would have mattered, we could have played until midnight and wouldn’t have scored. The most pathetic performance in the most pathetic season in a long, long time. 

Cormack appointing his mate has set us back years 

Aye wasted almost 5 minutes arguing with the ref.  Saved us from watching another 5 minues of huffing and puffing I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

McLennan when he came on.

Probably the worst display I've ever seen from a pro footballer 

The thing is I’d be amazed if a single person in the ground was surprised by that. An absolutely ridiculous substitution. If Watkins was injured I’d genuinely rather we took him off and played with ten men 

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Goodwin has had a terrible start.  He'll be well pissed off that he hasn't managed to have an impact.  Nobody wants to have a start like that in a new job. 

A terrible group of players though. Some OK players on paper but a mentally weak and physically slow collection of individuals who have never once resembled anything like a team at any point. 

main thought today and a few games this season lack of partnerships 

centre back 

Full backs and respective wingers

Centre midfield 

each group looked like they had never met before especially full backs and wingers

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, NEM said:

The thing is I’d be amazed if a single person in the ground was surprised by that. An absolutely ridiculous substitution. If Watkins was injured I’d genuinely rather we took him off and played with ten men 

Could have put Ramsay on at right wing even. 

What's going on with Ramsay?  Thought he'd recovered from his head knock?  Thought he could have managed 20 mins knocking in some crosses from the right wing at least. 

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You can’t transfer a list a player that’s out of contract 

Ok. Like all us fans were hurting today. I think Goodwin has shown poor judgement in the last 7 days. Anyway I'm awa tae drown my sorrows and demons.

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What's going on with Ramsay?  Thought he'd recovered from his head knock?  Thought he could have managed 20 mins knocking in some crosses from the right wing at least. 

Goodwan doesn't think he's mentally strong enough 

4 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I have every confidence in Goodwin, but it's slightly worrying that we didn't even get the usual dead cat bounce when he was appointed. 

I think that proves that this particular group of players are beyoind hope. 

I hope you’re right and he should get 2 transfer windows minimum. or arguably more, given the size of the task at hand. However, I fear he won’t and we will be looking for another manager, pre Xmas and then we’re back on the post Willie Miller, managerial merry go round. 
I share your concern on the bounce factor and the terrifying thing today, given what was at stake, was that, Jonny Hayes aside (not saying he was quality), Watkins, maybe Bates and young Barron, nobody looked like they gave a fuck. That’s a terrifying sign for JG.

we’ve had more chances than a monopoly game to make this top 6 and we are where we deserve to be. Shit times ahead in the short and probably medium term and I hope to fuck we win our first post split game. 
cunts, the lot of them….

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Ojo, and do you think that's the only ones that have leaked' see how mad he was abt the considine leak. At the end of the day he took over a squad of decent players and has had no impact at all.

I know you’re a bit of a halfwit but surely you don’t believe that? ?

52 minutes ago, Bamber said:

last 5 games the team is going to be very interesting team selection.

Why play anyone who isnt part of future plans?

especially off the bench?

Assuming MSM is right and Ramirez wants to leave, then we have no option other than young Ruth. However, I would play him and wouldn’t be picking anyone that knows they’re going or has asked to leave.

Ramirez was terrible today. 

4 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Assuming MSM is right and Ramirez wants to leave, then we have no option other than young Ruth. However, I would play him and wouldn’t be picking anyone that knows they’re going or has asked to leave.

Ramirez was terrible today. 

If a player is out of his plans or wants to leave I don’t see any reason to play them

why not wait until we are safe I hear some say I’d rather go into the final 5 games with player who want or have the ability to be here - if a player doesn’t then welcome to the bench 

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

I know you’re a bit of a halfwit but surely you don’t believe that? ?

Well better than Ross coontys squad surely? ?

27 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Ojo, and do you think that's the only ones that have leaked' see how mad he was abt the considine leak. At the end of the day he took over a squad of decent players and has had no impact at all.

Pretty sure that Terry butcher told half the hibs squad they weren’t in his future plans, not long after arriving. They downed tools and got relegated that season via the play offs with Hamilton. 

22 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I have every confidence in Goodwin, but it's slightly worrying that we didn't even get the usual dead cat bounce when he was appointed. 

I think that proves that this particular group of players are beyoind hope. 

Players didn’t want Glass sacked so Goodwin wasn’t going to get that bounce when appointed

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Go to many games your self shit lips?

Yes, lots ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Shinniesta said:

St Johnstone are effectively 7 points behind us with 5 games to play. As shite as we are I can't see St Johnstone making up 7 points in 5 games. 

They are rotten but I wouldn’t put it past them.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Why are you lot not at pittodrie?? Ive an excuse and am usually there,  you can't come here and criticise if you could have went.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Get to the game and support the club with money and support, crying on a message board, lol, get your hard drive checked.

52 minutes ago, daytripping said:

St Mirren players incoming. Least we won't get knocked out of europe by a minnow. Great times.

What an absolute bellend, stop trying so hard all the time.

16 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Agreed. If he’d recovered and I thought he had, he should have started the game. Ojo at RB, who’s pish in his normal position, knows he’s on skid row, was utterly terrible today. Can only assume that Ramsay hadn’t recovered. Why on the bench then?!  

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

Agreed. If he’d recovered and I thought he had, he should have started the game. Ojo at RB, who’s pish in his normal position, knows he’s on skid row, was utterly terrible today. Can only assume that Ramsay hadn’t recovered. Why on the bench then?!  

Barely anyone else to put on the bench I suppose 

Just a cheery thought unless hibs can beat two of the top three then two from Motherwell Dundee united and Ross county will be in North Europe when we are playing north Berwick.

At the start of the season most would have had two of the this 3 filling the bottom four in the league

37 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Aye, fair comment.

That's if you remove the years 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976. 1981, 1982, & 1983 from consideration.

Otherwise, spot on.

Well all of that is before my time as a supporter, so I don't ever remember group stages.

I bow to your knowledge, and the effort you went to typing all that out to win an internet point. Kudos.

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Bamber said:

If a player is out of his plans or wants to leave I don’t see any reason to play them

why not wait until we are safe I hear some say I’d rather go into the final 5 games with player who want or have the ability to be here - if a player doesn’t then welcome to the bench 

Agreed. I meant play, Ruth and not Ramirez. On reading my post back that maybe wasn’t clear, but, in my defence, I’m angry and pretty much pished and it’s only 630