In the News

Ramandu

11 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Like a University fresher if she leaves her drink unattended at the bar. 

It's called fucking Wokeism,that's why there are no great comedians or sitcoms on tv anymore,the whole bloody country is frightened that they say something that will offend some thin skinned prick.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

It's called fucking Wokeism,that's why there are no great comedians or sitcoms on tv anymore,the whole bloody country is frightened that they say something that will offend some thin skinned prick.

Peter Rabbit got hit aswell by the food intolerant brigade as they complained when the rabbits started laughing at another rabbit who ate a poisonous berry that made his face swell up. 

Its the elaborate quotes "my daughter has a peanut allergy and this scene has set her back years and we had to leave the cinema with her in tears, thank you very much Dreamworks". 

Guest milne_afc
15 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

You’re the most easily offended person on here ?

31 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

That's a lot of shite, isn't it?

Plus, as Milne points out. You're the cunt who got so offended at stuff on the internet that you said you were calling the police. ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's a lot of shite, isn't it?

Plus, as Milne points out. You're the cunt who got so offended at stuff on the internet that you said you were calling the police. ?

You just proved my point just now,you got offended by what I said in jest.

Mad is right your a little pussie,who gets offended.

Guest milne_afc
20 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Tell me something pikey boy,when your lot bake the hedgehog in clay,what do you have with it,Chips,Salad,or whatever?

And do you eat the Spikey bits?

I’ve never had hedgehog. Gr8 effort though.

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

You just proved my point just now,you got offended by what I said in jest.

Mad is right your a little pussie,who gets offended.

I'm not offended by anything you've said. I just pointed out you're talking shite. You've confused the two things. 

Perhaps that's why you think people are offended all the time? As you talk an obscene amount of shite, so will be getting called on it a lot. 

Personally, I blame the schools. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not offended by anything you've said. I just pointed out you're talking shite. You've confused the two things. 

Perhaps that's why you think people are offended all the time? As you talk an obscene amount of shite, so will be getting called on it a lot. 

Personally, I blame the schools. 

Why did you need to bring up calling the police shite from long back,it was said in jest to the paedo cunt,or do you go along with that stuff as well.....?

53 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Why did you need to bring up calling the police shite from long back,it was said in jest to the paedo cunt,or do you go along with that stuff as well.....?

Because you were whinging about people being offended. Yet you're someone so sensitive that you threatened to contact the police about a joke. 

30 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

?

26 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Because you were whinging about people being offended. Yet you're someone so sensitive that you threatened to contact the police about a joke. 

?

Oh I see it's my fault.

A little girl getting raped and left for dead is a joke...Oh I do apologise....I'll  move on Bye Bye.