In the News

Ramandu

Just like the saying "if you fly with the crows......."

"If you bathe with the crocodiles...."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teenage-girl-dies-horror-crocodile-26847620

Oocha!

Fuck me, I would have thought Robert Mugabe would have at least provided sanitation facilities to his fellow brothers and sisters prior to his demise. Obviously, never was a fan of folk that lived rurally regardless of their ethnicity (e.g. white farmers).

21 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Oh ya cunt.   My brother.. !

Be one of those woke trans activist mufuckas. 

Class responses from Dave and Chris Rock. 

No suggestion it was anything to do with trans activism. The guy was some Spotify rapper who had lyrics about Trump, as well as lyrics about Chappelle and the Hollywood Bowl where he was attacked. Sounds like he wanted to be controversial for clout/fame, and had planned the attack for a while. 

DC, who I find really funny, going "it was a trans man" after the assault, isn't funny. As already you can see people, like yourself, attributing blame to trans people, which is dangerous for them. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

He made a comment in jest 

Note the wording of the ex player - in my view it’s all true 

you weren’t there. Why they even getting air time? 

Spot on min.

If the boy Yems is a racist, why did he perennially select an ethnically diverse squad for each of Crawley Town's matches under his tenure? 

For instance, the minority ethnics and whites were exuberantly rejoicing with him on the pitch after their FA Cup win against Leeds last season. 

If he was that bad a bastard, why not adopt the approach of full-on racist John Fashanu after his team-mate and nemesis Lawrie Sanchez scored the winner for Wimbledon in the 1988 FA Cup final and not offer him any form of congratulations whatsoever? Fashanu hated Sanchez with an intangible passion and wilfully displayed it there and then. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Those videos where they confront folk ?Christ . Excruciating.

Apart from the one the Guardians of the North confront the boy Steve Baldock at his home address.

I wonder what Meatloaf's take on it would have been at the time? ?

https://m.facebook.com/guardiansofthenorth/videos/steve-baldock-groomed-6-children-online-and-got-a-2-year-susp/1705612616429199/?locale=en_GB&_rdr

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spot on min.

If the boy Yems is a racist, why did he perennially select an ethnically diverse squad for each of Crawley Town's matches under his tenure? 

For instance, the minority ethnics and whites were exuberantly rejoicing with him on the pitch after their FA Cup win against Leeds last season. 

If he was that bad a bastard, why not adopt the approach of full-on racist John Fashanu after his team-mate and nemesis Lawrie Sanchez scored the winner for Wimbledon in the 1988 FA Cup final and not offer him any form of congratulations whatsoever? Fashanu hated Sanchez with an intangible passion and wilfully displayed it there and then. 

That wasn't racism. 

Sanchez gave his brother a gobble. John was very homophobic. That's why Justin topped himself.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spot on min.

Crawley have new owners - some yank crypto-currency nerd. Im not convinced it would have come to this with the previous owner 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Crawley have new owners - some yank crypto-currency nerd. Im not convinced it would have come to this with the previous owner 

Aye I noted that min. I had a quick search into Preston Johnson and Eben Smith's background and they strike me as being Mormons, a very insular, backward, and unhealthy cultural society of people. 

Too quick to act on fallacies, allegations, and accusations without due diligence being afforded. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I knew he committed suicide after apparently not accepting or being happy he played for a team in Europe's HIV capital, the colour of skin he was born in and his subsequent choice of sexual orientation, but it was the "gobble" part I was on aboot.

He was a bender. Makes perfect sense that he'd tackle some of the other players.

Unless Sanchez admits it you'll never know the truth MAD.

Case closed.

7 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

As you did just an hour ago. 

I did afford due diligence.

In the interests of fairness the boy Yems should still be actively in post, presiding over his squad of players prior to their last game of the season, without the unreasonable requirement to suspend him whilst the club's new owners carry out investigations into the perceived matter.

33 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

There was a very popular football chant about him at the time about renting body parts. A young Brian masturbated heavily over the thought of Justin and Johns muscular physiques sharing a bedroom as teenagers

Halcyon days

keep it to yourself ffs

10 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

So it wasn't Will Smith then?  What a bummer, cos that woulda been hilarious if it were. 

I didn't attribute blame to trans people.  I suggested it may have been trans ACTIVISTS, who most of the time, are not trans people, but attention seeking arseholes, who, to quote Jordan Peterson - are people who adopt pseudo-moralistic stances on large scale social issues so that they look good to their friends and neighbours.   Those are the people doing most harm to the trans community, showing up outside JK Rowlings house and posting her address online.   Getting people cancelled willy nilly - pun intended.  

It's not Dave Chappelle making jokes.  

1st bit in bold is a lol. JP calling other people pseudo something or other, the bloody irony there is mintal. Got to say he knows how to grift. 

Who specifically has been cancelled for being perceived to be anti trans? JK Rowling has lots of support still and continues to rake in millions and have films made from her works. 

Chappelle tours regularly and makes millions and milions every year, Netflix deals etc. Very few people actually get cancelled, it's a myth. I don't think DC is anti trans btw.

Re your last point on it not being Dave Chappelle making jokes...how do you know? Many trans people say even if its said in jest its not helpful, it makes their lives harder. 

It's interesting your first thought was it had to be someone trans. DC has manage to cultivate this victimhood like he's the one being attacked, seems to have worked. Nothing that happened to him had anything to do with trans people, but the first thing he does is say "it was a trans man." Nobody knew if he was joking or not, I certainly didn't.

Turns out he was, as it wasn't.