In the News

Ramandu

21 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Early Saturday evening TV has a lot tae answer fir imo??...Jim Davidson...Jim Saville...Jim Bowen...?

Those presenters were all sexual deviants, bigots, perverts, killers, and abominations. 

Barrymore, Davidson, Saville, Edmonds, that guy who nicked booze and his wife who liked to flash her tits, et al. 

Now TV presenters are all just boring as fuck. 

Bring back the deviants, I say. 

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Probably - after 10 pints (for the big one)

I've got Crohn's and trust me you wouldn't want to go near their arse especially if they are having a flare up, skitters and bleed awhye ?

Cant understand why the big one is still so huge, claimed on the TV her worst day was 20 odd toilet visits, when it's bad you have dramatic weight loss and a lack of appetite, :sherlock: she must have started off at some weight!

37 minutes ago, Poodler said:

ever worn a nappy? 

No.... :nono: although I wish I had when I visited Busch Gardens, had to go for at least 7 shites in those stupid yank toilets with gaps everywhere and no privacy, everyone in the bog could hear my arse spluttering out skitters, and they could certainly smell the rotten guts stench. The shitting is not the worst part it's the feeling that your guts are getting ripped out with a coathanger, a shite brings a few minutes of relief from the pain. (In remission for some time now)

2 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

No.... :nono: although I wish I had when I visited Busch Gardens,  had to go for at least 7 shites in those stupid yank toilets with gaps everywhere and no privacy, everyone in the bog could hear my arse spluttering out skitters, and they could certainly smell the rotten guts stench. The shitting is not the worst part it's the feeling that your guts are getting ripped out with a coathanger, a shite brings a few minutes of relief from the pain. (In remission for some time now)

Two things. 

* Who the fuck designs those open plan toilet cubicles?  Do they really think people are going, "I'm desperate for a shit, but I really need random passers by to be able to watch me like I'm a fucking performing seal"

** Do you shit the bed when you have Crohns, because if you do then it would go a long way to explaining one particular 'blood and shit all over the sheets' mystery I'd quite like resolution to. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

** Do you shit the bed when you have Crohns, because if you do then it would go a long way to explaining one particular 'blood and shit all over the sheets' mystery I'd quite like resolution to. 

It's not that you become incontinent so that's your excuse fucked :itch-chin: the pain  would waken you long before, similiar to eating a dodgy curry and you getting violent cramps and have to get to the toilet to get rid. Sounds more like you have been raped in your sleep by mister big.

28 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

South Carolina... they'll all be rednecks in the firing squad, which means they got their first rifle on their first birthday. 

No fear any of them are missing.

Was in the Carolinas a few years back... signs on the buildings were, and I quote, "THANK YOU FOR SMOKING" and "ARMED ROBBERY EQUALS TEN YEARS AT HARD LABOR"...  saw that second sign in a movie theatre. Apparently it's such a problem they actually need to have a specific sign and punishment for armed robbery. 

It was there they were selling possums as food. Live, possibly rabid, but dying from heat exhaustion, possums. 

But, best of all, was the Plastic Disco Clock of Mary, on sale for, presumably, Catholics who like to know what time the disco opens, but at a reasonable price. I have a picture of it... must dig it out. 

Anyway... fucking redneck central. 

They all need shot. 

36 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

South Carolina... they'll all be rednecks in the firing squad, which means they got their first rifle on their first birthday. 

No fear any of them are missing.

Was in the Carolinas a few years back... signs on the buildings were, and I quote, "THANK YOU FOR SMOKING" and "ARMED ROBBERY EQUALS TEN YEARS AT HARD LABOR"...  saw that second sign in a movie theatre. Apparently it's such a problem they actually need to have a specific sign and punishment for armed robbery. 

It was there they were selling possums as food. Live, possibly rabid, but dying from heat exhaustion, possums. 

But, best of all, was the Plastic Disco Clock of Mary, on sale for, presumably, Catholics who like to know what time the disco opens, but at a reasonable price. I have a picture of it... must dig it out. 

Anyway... fucking redneck central. 

They all need shot. 

Crickey..that's the collage for the next DK's album right there???