In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

South Carolina... they'll all be rednecks in the firing squad, which means they got their first rifle on their first birthday. 

No fear any of them are missing.

Was in the Carolinas a few years back... signs on the buildings were, and I quote, "THANK YOU FOR SMOKING" and "ARMED ROBBERY EQUALS TEN YEARS AT HARD LABOR"...  saw that second sign in a movie theatre. Apparently it's such a problem they actually need to have a specific sign and punishment for armed robbery. 

It was there they were selling possums as food. Live, possibly rabid, but dying from heat exhaustion, possums. 

But, best of all, was the Plastic Disco Clock of Mary, on sale for, presumably, Catholics who like to know what time the disco opens, but at a reasonable price. I have a picture of it... must dig it out. 

Anyway... fucking redneck central. 

They all need shot. 

How was the possum?!

26 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Were you searching for male rectum insertion stories again Bri-Curious

Another classification that the wokes and general all-round miserable cunts of our country will want to see added to an application form, survey, and questionnaire when defining themselves in terms of sexual orientation and gender. ?

Gender-fluid? Non-binary? Get to fuck. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

"In March, Charles and his wife Camilla visited the Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral in central London to show their solidarity with Ukraine by lighting a candle for the nation"

Aww, well done Charles. That'll help. Lighting a wee candle. 

200,000 have expressed an interest in helping house refugees. May have mentioned this before but what happens when human nature kicks in and you get really fucking pissed off with the habits of the complete strangers you have just taken in? What if the refugee finds the host a complete creepy cunt? 

I've no doubt that the fact that men are legally not allowed to leave Ukraine is driving up the numbers of people offering to host them. It's a lot easier to "open your heart" to a 25 year old hairdresser than a 40 year old hairy arsed brick layer.

There's a massive pervert and his wife down my way getting busy with the Ukraine stuff. Big flagpole with a flag up, organised a disco and he's apparently all over SM moaning about not getting his refugees quick enough. Presumably desperate for it to get picked up by the papers.