In the News

Ramandu

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’d bone them all (women) 

Especially the Mongolid one Poodz pointed out 

They should allow Darren McGregor to spunk up a few of them. 

Breed out the mungle gene. 

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Downloaded the BBC news app the other week, had about 30 push notifications in the last few days and every single one is about the queen. 

It's scary how important issues just fade away for this nonsense. Parliament suspended, so can't even debate the important issues of the day. The UKGOV website where you can sign petitions isn't accessible, so you can't actually participate in our democracy ?

Its nuts. Wait til Kim Jong Un, or President XiPing die and see how outlets like the BBC report it. 

It'll be like chalk and cheese and they won't even get the hypocrisy or irony. 

Why the fuck would the BBC be doing live coverage of Kim Jong Un’s funeral?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
55 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Even the news commentators must be looking at their watches and wishing for it all to end. And there's another 8 days of this nonsense. Surely everything that can be said has already been said.

Dunno likes. 

I'm quite enjoying saying Fuck the King.  A lot.

Shits got a wild modern vibe to it.

My peeps.

24 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Downloaded the BBC news app the other week, had about 30 push notifications in the last few days and every single one is about the queen. 

It's scary how important issues just fade away for this nonsense. Parliament suspended, so can't even debate the important issues of the day. The UKGOV website where you can sign petitions isn't accessible, so you can't actually participate in our democracy ?

Its nuts. Wait til Kim Jong Un, or President XiPing die and see how outlets like the BBC report it. 

It'll be like chalk and cheese and they won't even get the hypocrisy or irony. 

>Sign petitions

>Participate in democracy

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

What are you suggesting? 

When they do cover the death of a KJU or XJP they'll allow for contrasting opinions. They'll mention how it's undemocratic, forced upon the people. 

No such room those sentiments in their coverage of our own head of state. 

You'd think she never had her critics. It's pathetically biased reporting from a supposedly unbiased institution. 

4 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

Consi youre 22 years old, and you worry about this stuff, you’re wasting your life

I wish I was 22.

I must admit this current predicament has partly broken my brain. 

Im gonna need to cool off and take it easy for a while, I feel like an alien in my own country. 

There's not a single intellectually sound argument for the monarchy, it's widespread anti intellectualism and it's a fucking concern. 

The people of Dundee on the Kingsway paying respects, how many of them are going to struggle this winter? They can't make the connection between their own material conditions and the existence of a monarchy in their own country. 

You're right though, I probs need to chillax. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I wish I was 22.

I must admit this current predicament has partly broken my brain. 

Im gonna need to cool off and take it easy for a while, I feel like an alien in my own country. 

There's not a single intellectually sound argument for the monarchy, it's widespread anti intellectualism and it's a fucking concern. 

The people of Dundee on the Kingsway paying respects, how many of them are going to struggle this winter? They can't make the connection between their own material conditions and the existence of a monarchy in their own country. 

You're right though, I probs need to chillax. 

In fairness the Kingsway is pretty high class by Dundee standards. Often one person in the household is earning.

Just now, Dr_Manhattan said:

Of course you do.

Not at all, it's a free country. You're more than free to enrich people to tell you rich people are evil if you want.

There are elements to them I don't much like. Bastani in particular I can find irksome. They are somewhat in a LDN bubble but I don't think any of them are getting "rich" off of it. I think they often ignore the real concerns of folks and the general attitude of people in the country north of Reading. Bastani also flip flops a lot, determined to come across as reasonable and fair as possible but not always achieving it. 

But, it's a publicly funded left leaning news source, which I think is necessary to counteract the firmly right wing corporate/legacy media, which I still consume. 

What's perfect? Nothing. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

There are elements to them I don't much like. Bastani in particular I can find irksome. They are somewhat in a LDN bubble but I don't think any of them are getting "rich" off of it. I think they often ignore the real concerns of folks and the general attitude of people in the country north of Reading. Bastani also flip flops a lot, determined to come across as reasonable and fair as possible but not always achieving it. 

But, it's a publicly funded left leaning news source, which I think is necessary to counteract the firmly right wing corporate/legacy media, which I still consume. 

What's perfect? Nothing. 

Well, Bastani and Sarkar are self avowed Communists, so I'm not sure why you'd expect them to be consistent or make sense.

Like I said, no skin off my nose.

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What's perfect? Nothing. 

LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, NEM said:

LOL

Dunno what you're LOLING at. 

Look at the supposed beacon of impartiality the BBC the last few days. Unrepentant fawning over our great leader. 

Even the Guardian, the generally accepted establishment "left" paper, fawning over this nonsense. 

The RW nutters say these institutions are "woke" as well!

Wouldn't be like a woke news outlet to kiss the feet of colonisers! But we know words mean nothing anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Well, Bastani and Sarkar are self avowed Communists, so I'm not sure why you'd expect them to be consistent or make sense.

Like I said, no skin off my nose.

They are generally consistent politically. 

I just think they ignore certain elements of the Labour movement they are uncomfortable with.