VAR in the SPFL

11 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

VAR isn't the problem, it's a corrupt association and weak clubs. 

The cowardice or apathy (you can chose whichever you like) of our club, and the others,  is breathtaking. 

Never said it was.

The facepalm is yourself an MHDs trust or faith that this would lead to a better outcome for us.

Was a bit hopeful to say the least.

Not a criticism of either of you, but most people did call it correctly up front.

We need a Spurs V Liverpool type incident in one of the poverty derbies. Something that gets Glasgow to the point of revolting (pardon the pun)
Then we might get a true insight into what happens in the VAR room via a commissioned ‘non Christian denomination, independent public enquiry’

I would imagine this would reveal known cunts sitting about in orange sash’s and bowler hats, while watching reruns of the queens Xmas messages on YouTube, instead of the telly.

10 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

We need a Spurs V Liverpool type incident in one of the poverty derbies. Something that gets Glasgow to the point of revolting (pardon the pun)
Then we might get a true insight into what happens in the VAR room via a commissioned ‘non Christian denomination, independent public enquiry’

I would imagine this would reveal known cunts sitting about in orange sash’s and bowler hats, while watching reruns of the queens Xmas messages on YouTube, instead of the telly.

At least the FA eventually released the audio from the VAR for that. Can you honestly ever imagine they will release the likes up here? Probably not much to hear as unless it favours the orcs the cunts are no even watching. As per SFA directive. Nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, Dons21 said:

At least the FA eventually released the audio from the VAR for that. Can you honestly ever imagine they will release the likes up here? Probably not much to hear as unless it favours the orcs then the cunts are no even watching. 

It would only be the sound of them singing the s*sh while munching on gravel.

I find it hilarious that some people still dont think that there is institutionalised corruption in the game. Heard a fan on Sunday saying that the decisions sometimes just go against you... haha. 

15 minutes ago, Dons21 said:

At least the FA eventually released the audio from the VAR for that. Can you honestly ever imagine they will release the likes up here? Probably not much to hear as unless it favours the orcs the cunts are no even watching. 

All you would hear is the sash and people stamping their heels on the ground…

’turn that doon, John, apparently we need to check an offside oor linesman rightly gave for a Celtic goal!’

’tell Hugh’s laddie we’ve looked and the offside decision stands’

’he’s about 3 yards onside though’?

’we will sort it oot later, now get the fucking volume back up’

——-

Surprisingly, the above was deemed inconclusive by the public enquiry

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Never said it was.

The facepalm is yourself an MHDs trust or faith that this would lead to a better outcome for us.

Was a bit hopeful to say the least.

Not a criticism of either of you, but most people did call it correctly up front.

I guess I have a naive faith in our club. 

I try to ignore the loser mentality that has permeated AFC for the last couple of decades. 

Had higher hopes for Cormack, but he's failing us in that respect. 

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Referees demand more support from Scottish FA over VAR tensions - BBC Sport

Refs asking for better training and more money for VAR and themselves.

Not sure why they'd need to be paid more money for the SFA to release audio that's already recorded anyway? What difference does that make to their job? And if they want more money at what point do we start asking why we don't have full time refs given the money they get paid already?

I'd just use VAR for offsides and have a challenge system like that hun cunt Gordon Smith I think it was was suggesting. Using it as we currently do to over analyze and re-referee every decision is killing the game as a spectacle. 

7 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Not sure why they'd need to be paid more money for the SFA to release audio that's already recorded anyway? What difference does that make to their job? And if they want more money at what point do we start asking why we don't have full time refs given the money they get paid already?

I'd just use VAR for offsides and have a challenge system like that hun cunt Gordon Smith I think it was was suggesting. Using it as we currently do to over analyze and re-referee every decision is killing the game as a spectacle. 

So are they saying that because they aren’t getting paid enough they are having to ‘earn’ money in other ways? 🤔

Shocker. 

7 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

The useless bent cunts that are Scottish referee’s don’t deserve more money as they cannot do their jobs correctly. 

Challenge system wouldn’t work tho as the huns would use the challenge and be guaranteed a penalty. Would be more a penalty to Rangers token than a challenge system. 

4 hours ago, brownie said:

Scottish referees are shite but £850 per match to put up with bams giving you death threats? No chance.

Aye, an extra 25G's or whatever on top of your full time job to be an incompetent geek sounds shite. 

I know the rules, I'll fucking do it. 

5 hours ago, CCB III said:

Aye, an extra 25G's or whatever on top of your full time job to be an incompetent geek sounds shite. 

I know the rules, I'll fucking do it. 

Laws not rules.

Not off to a great start there Consi. Consider yourself demoted to 4th official. Useless cunt.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A grey area min.

Rules/regulations are usually incorporated into existing laws as an amendment to an  Act of legislation. 

Stop trying to spoil things. You don’t even know what a Chinese snooker is FFS. 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Easy for you though, you'd just lump it on your weekly treble and turn it into a very respectable sum. 

Tis true son 👍

You should have a gander at this week's effort; it's a fucking good one - Hoo mama 

• Thanks 1