Wildlife

Dad

3 hours ago, Misers Hill said:

Fantastic animals, I watched Lawrence of Arabia the other night....superb..😎.the amount of times the word wogs or wog used,was incredible...even O'Toole was called a "bloody wog"😕

A fantastic film - even when it alludes to him taking it UTA from the Turks 

• Dildo 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Just seen my first snake in a while. 5-6 footer came out of the bush, slithered over the path in front of us and into the bush on the other side.

Susepct it was a dugite but didn’t ask.

#SundayMorningVibes

Thought you were talking about Poodler there, but when you said 5-6 footer that's obviously too tall for him 👍

• 3 weeks later...

A wee addition to Dads Aviary there y'day... The ultimate 2022 Dads Aviary Squirrel Compilation 🙌 

Half 'n' hour and a smidge, of squirrels in action ✌️

A quick half 'n' hour and a smidge it fucking is by fuck, such is the entertainment on show... Terrific it is - hoo mama 🤘 

Off the page 😎

• Dildo 1

A wee Hedgie - terrific 👍

And cheers son - much appreciated 😎

These Long Players are terrific for an afternoon of background mystique; a touch of inspirational music. relaxing internet contribution (i.e. typing pish on here... a couple disgusting cunts aside - I think we can all agree those contributions are solid 👊) combined with the mellow delights of Birdies cutting about - terrific stuff it fucking is 👍

Equips-wise - you'd be surprised (well maybes no tbh) what you can get for relatively fuck all... a touch under 100 bangers (when the cunt goes on sale - be patient and you shalt be rearded ✌️) and you can get a 4k Solar Powered (with backup battery compartment) Trail Camera just like Dads 🙌

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09WMXLJTX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Let me know if it sends you down the Wildlife-recording path son - I'm keeping a tally of how many hombres I'm inspiring 🤙

On 2/8/2023 at 9:42 AM, ScottSteiner said:

Cheers Dad!

I've seen at least one red squirrel in the garden, so I'm thinking I might be able to tempt it to the camera with certain goodies as you have done.

The camera in the amazon link looks the beez neez, particularly with it being partially solar powered.

I've currently got a Nikon D80 DSLR, which is a bit dated but fine for the odd photo.  The tripod and remote has hardly been used at all, and this is mainly down to my time being taken up by working, a young family and doing works for an organisation I'm heavily involved with.

The idea of setting up this bad boy and just letting it run, then editing the good bits whenever I get a chance, seems appealing.  If I do purchase it and work some magic then I'll be sure to let you know.

Nothing better than 'A Father's Advice'

Cheers

Orange lodge?

what happened?, did the roof fall in?

Wed am - dead deer at side of road, must have been hit by a car and dumped on verge

Wed pm - no difference, deer still there

Thurs am - carcass had been moved, a wee bit of tear in the side

Thurs pm - carcass had been nibbled at a wee bit more by something

Fri am - feck me, the carcass had been almost stripped, hungry feckers had a fair old meal of it last night

Should have thought about it and stuck a trail cam on it, too late now