Wildlife

Dad

Just about drove into a deer last night, about 21.15 so no even dark, the fecker junped out of a garden, shot across the road in front of me then jumped into a field - closest one Ive had, despite driving plenty of times up and down the highlands, winter and summer, this one was no even half a mile from the house.

I didnt have the phone in my hand at the time so no photo's

3 hours ago, sigh said:

Just about drove into a deer last night, about 21.15 so no even dark, the fecker junped out of a garden, shot across the road in front of me then jumped into a field - closest one Ive had, despite driving plenty of times up and down the highlands, winter and summer, this one was no even half a mile from the house.

I didnt have the phone in my hand at the time so no photo's

That’s fantastic you dick. I just bumped into a crocodile on Bridge street. Forgot my phone. 😉

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Yes it is

What do you think it is?

No it's fuckin not.

It's a female large red damselfly (Pyrrhosoma Nymphula).

Easy way to tell difference from dragonfly is damselfly fold their wings down their backs.  Dragonflies can't and their wings are always spread.

Schooled.  No need to thank me.👍😁

19 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No it's fuckin not.

Easy way to tell difference from dragonfly is damselfly fold their wings down their backs.  Dragonflies can't and their wings are always spread.

Aye ok Attenborough 

34 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No it's fuckin not.

Potato potato

My bigger concern is finding out they eat tadpoles and snails - found my favourite tiger snail earlier, shell minus the actual snail devastating