4 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Still a waiting game to see if Scales stays for rest of season. I assume he’s only going back if someone bids for him. But you would think you would know by now and pretty poor planning by the club

Rather play McKenzie left centre half than develop a tim.  Send the cunt back

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Still a waiting game to see if Scales stays for rest of season. I assume he’s only going back if someone bids for him. But you would think you would know by now and pretty poor planning by the club

Aye really poor. Imagine not telling the fans if we have an alternative lined up before the transfer window is even open, or we are happy to stick with MacKenzie after his brilliant display on Saturday.

Scales has regressed, therefore I have no issues if he stays or goes. When you speak to Celtic fans they say his problem was consistency - I would agree.

1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

Aye really poor. Imagine not telling the fans if we have an alternative lined up before the transfer window is even open, or we are happy to stick with MacKenzie after his brilliant display on Saturday.

Scales has regressed, therefore I have no issues if he stays or goes. When you speak to Celtic fans they say his problem was consistency - I would agree.

I thought he'd already been confirmed on loan for the season when he initially arrived? 

I get that folk are pissed off about the tactics on Saturday but this is a non story. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

And I'm meant to be brain dead 😂

15 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Wasn’t about us announcing other signings etc, just find it weird that potentially the guy who has played in the back all season could be away in a few weeks and we don’t know. Would have thought we would have something in place with scales loan to say let us know by early December or he stays sort of thing. 

6 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Wasn’t about us announcing other signings etc, just find it weird that potentially the guy who has played in the back all season could be away in a few weeks and we don’t know. Would have thought we would have something in place with scales loan to say let us know by early December or he stays sort of thing. 

He's on loan for the season min. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Would that not be the case for Clarkson and Coulson as well? 

Why not the same fuss about them?  We'd be equally down to bare bones in their positions too if they left. 

You're making a big fuss about nothing. Even if he does go back we've got a whole month to find a replacement. 

My actual point is that surely this should be agreed by early December not start of January. If you don’t agree that’s fine 

1 minute ago, The Gee Man said:

Liam Scales Aberdeen loan latest as Jim Goodwin reveals Celtic talks waiting game over recall option

Can't see them enacting the clause, they've signed a few defenders since he came here. He's well down their pecking order. 

And if they sell him this window there's not much we can do about it, unless we're buying him ourselves. 

He's decent but replaceable.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think he's bang average. There would be plenty of equally bang average central defender available to sign on pre-contracts.

Obviously Goodwin rates him though. If his price is £500k as has been speculated, he's not worth it. I'd say he's a £250k player at best

Away you go

He is really good, was dragged down by the general state of us recently

Well worth 500k