The Luis Lopes Thread

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If I was Duk I would be telling my agent to whore me the fk away from Robson 🤷 

I definitely think majority of our players with ‘potential to improve or get better clubs’ will be in their agents ear to get them the fk out of this club with this cunt in charge. 

I would question any of our players mentality & confidence & ambitions that would WANT to stay at our club with him in charge. That’s how damaging a manager like Robson can be to a club & especially to the ‘Cormack plans/vision’ it’s ridiculous that it’s taking Cormack so long to realise this

For someone who's done with AFC until he's gone, you don't half go on about it.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

For someone who's done with AFC until he's gone, you don't half go on about it.

Wow so annoyed that I still have input that is anti Robson 🤣 does it bother you so much? 

I am done. Couldn’t give a fk about scores as we are going to achieve fk all with him. Club is fkd for duration of Robson & more than likely a good while after 🤷 I will still chat about the club’s demise though (probably in a derogatory way but sorry that upsets you xxx) 

I am also done with anal sex. It’s a pain in the arse but i don’t mind talking about it if you’re interested 

5 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wow so annoyed that I still have input that is anti Robson 🤣 does it bother you so much? 

I am done. Couldn’t give a fk about scores as we are going to achieve fk all with him. Club is fkd for duration of Robson & more than likely a good while after 🤷 I will still chat about the club’s demise though (probably in a derogatory way but sorry that upsets you xxx) 

I am also done with anal sex. It’s a pain in the arse but i don’t mind talking about it if you’re interested 

It's just boring to read.

Over and over and over.

I think anal sex would probably be less painful.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Are you a Mr anal dandy or a Mrs anal dandy. 

• Dildo 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Club has been a laughing stock this season & done it’s best to alienate fans to extent you think ‘it can’t get worse can it?’

club ‘hold ma beer’ 🤣

After how we all made such an effort with the highest ST sales merch & record strip sales. Its an absolute fucking riddy' it's as if they coudnt care less for us all.

1 minute ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

After how we all made such an effort with the highest ST sales merch & record strip sales. Its an absolute fucking riddy' it's as if they coudnt care less for us all.

This could be a VERY damaging season for Cormack. Setting the club back to worst Milne days after selling us all so much snake oil