Aberdeen 2 - 3 Sevco

3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Aye, just fire into them and make some crunching tackles early on. MacKenzie put in a proper crunching tackle at the weekend - need more of that, win the ball and send the man flying in the process - bit of aggression that we seem to lack. We should just play the same setup and system we have been playing at home previously which seems to work. Roll up the sleeves, go toe to toe with them, go to war and we'll see if we're good enough on the night. No need to dramatically change the whole system and setup for a game against this lot - just get the players fired up for it and go at them. Oh and find a way to get Hayes into the starting line up as he's the kind of character we need for games like this.

We don’t have the players to “go to war” 

We’re a soft team & the last I looked, were top of the fair play league in terms of fouls & yellows etc.

Ramadani, Clarkson & Barron couldn’t tackle a fish supper, it’s not really their game.    

14 minutes ago, thurso said:

Not asking for the team to be gung ho tonight but we can’t sit as deep as Saturday and our midfield has to engage with theirs and press them giving them no time on the ball 

If we employ the same tactics as we did on Saturday, there will be uproar.

We won’t though. 

No idea what he’ll come up with, but it won’t be like Saturday. 

Regardless, we won’t win. 
The Huns have players like Goldson & Davies back in defence, and whether we like it or not, they’re better than we are. 

I’m struggling to remember a time when I’m less bothered about a game against the scum.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
54 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Can’t play the 3 of them in the same team if we can’t manage to keep possession. 

That's the strange thing - their strength should be keeping possession. The setup on Saturday didn't give them the chance to do it though as everything was too compact and the 2 strikers were miles away. A more balanced, normal set up should allow them to keep the ball better. Basically this is the kind of game we should set up as normal and be saying to guys like Clarkson and Barron - "If you're as good as you think you are, this is the kind of match you need to show it". Guys like Ramadani, Coulson, Scales, Duk, Miovski and even McCrorie are the same - there's 8 players in our starting 11 who probably think they belong at a higher level than us... go on then, prove it. But Goodwin has to trust them and back them by playing the way we normally do at home. If he does and the players don't step up then it's their fault and not his. The defeats to Sevco and Celtic so far this season however have been down to him due to his abysmal tactics.

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

GAME DAY!! 

In to these scum cunts. 

Better not get too close to the blue noses , there’s a virus spreading through Ibrox.   If sevco win tonight , Goodwin will come out with the excuse,  I told my team not to make physical contact with the opposition due to the bug spreading through their team. Or the bug spread to my players midway through the game which took the power out of their play. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The only problem with crossing the halfway line after 10 minutes.  The shackles would need a key, and Goodwin would still have it in his pocket.  

Just saw him being interviewed.

Different opponents,different game play he said.Blame him not the players.

Actually feel sorry for the players now,they are on a hiding to nothing.

On 12/19/2022 at 1:18 PM, The Gee Man said:

This game has actually taken on more importance than we thought possible ( yes I can’t imagine that either). Goodwin really is in shit street if we get pumped, but as stated by others win and it means he really did balls up on Saturday and owes us an apology 

Shit street 🤣🤣🤣

3rd in the league and a cup semi final. The level of drama queens on here is absolutely superb.

We'll be 3rd at the end of the season. 

• Upvote 1
Guest findlay_1903
1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Just need a suitable chant in the first few minutes to remind JG who this club belongs too and what we expect. We understand we ain’t winning it all but want to try at least to win games 

We all agree.