Hearts 5 - 0 Aberdeen

Hearts as "third force" 😆 

Since 1960 theyve finished in the top 3 in consecutive seasons once

Won 1 league cup (60 years ago!)

3 scottish cups (2 during a money laundering/ cheating era which will never be repeated and 1 in normal circumstances)

2 major trophies (excluding the 2 hun cheating ones.. even if you give them those 2 its still only 4 in 63 years) and 1 consecutive top 3 finish in 63 years

Plus 5 relegations (2 in the last 8 years) . Only dundee have more top flight relegations in Scottish football history

They are a no mark mini hun piece of shit club who have for 99% of their history been utter shite.

This will continue to be the case moving forward. History tells us someone will beat them to third this season . By recent history a relegation will happen soon as well.

Hearts :hunbash:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

To be fair, what part did we play in the coefficient!?

More than Hearts as we actually won several euro ties in recent seasons whereas they were absent from european competition for 5 years. Hearts just happened to be the club that benefitted from the superb hun performances in europe to the tune of automatic group stage football whereas we had to play against far superior opposition like Sporting Lisbon and Qarabag to try to get to the group stage. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

More than Hearts as we actually won several euro ties in recent seasons whereas they were absent from european competition for 5 years. Hearts just happened to be the club that benefitted from the superb hun performances in europe to the tune of automatic group stage football whereas we had to play against far superior opposition like Sporting Lisbon and Qarabag to try to get to the group stage. 

So what though?

It's our own fault

We had a vice like grip on it and effed up

• Dildo 2
9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So what though?

It's our own fault

We had a vice like grip on it and effed up

I get that and I don't disagree that we fucked it up by appointing Glass. It doesn't change the fact Hearts got a big slice of luck solely due to the performances of another Scottish club. In the last 5 completed seasons we won through 7 european ties in that same period Hearts won zero euro ties. Then at the start of this season Hearts play their first euro tie in over 5 years and lose yet despite that went straight into european group stage football. We actually won several ties in europe without gaining group stage status. That's some nice luck to benefit from despite us shooting ourselves in the foot which is a separate issue. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

I get that and I don't disagree that we fucked it up by appointing Glass. It doesn't change the fact Hearts got a big slice of luck solely due to the performances of another Scottish club. In the last 5 completed seasons we won through 7 european ties in that same period Hearts won zero euro ties. Then at the start of this season Hearts play their first euro tie in over 5 years and lose yet despite that went straight into european group stage football. We actually won several ties in europe without gaining group stage status. That's some nice luck to benefit from despite us shooting ourselves in the foot which is a separate issue. 

Haha but the whole league outwith those two gets a slice of "luck ", since by and large its them that gets the rest of us into europe

• Dildo 1
59 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha but the whole league outwith those two gets a slice of "luck ", since by and large its them that gets the rest of us into europe

Without the Glasgow two group stage football would not be a realistic possibility for the other Scottish clubs including ourselves and Hearts that is not being disputed here. It's very simple we won 7 euro ties in the last 5 seasons in the same period Hearts won none but they got group stage football for their zero wins and we didn't despite actually winning several ties. That's a nice bit of luck to get however it is dressed up but fair play to them for being in the right place at the right time. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Shinniesta said:

Without the Glasgow two group stage football would not be a realistic possibility for the other Scottish clubs including ourselves and Hearts that is not being disputed here. It's very simple we won 7 euro ties in the last 5 seasons in the same period Hearts won none but they got group stage football for their zero wins and we didn't despite actually winning several ties. That's a nice bit of luck to get however it is dressed up but fair play to them for being in the right place at the right time. 

Agreed 

13 hours ago, Dunty said:

It's not a rumour, if you go to the Hearts website and go to the ticket page, you can see Aberdeen have only been given one section for the game. Hearts are selling tickets for the section next to it. 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Event/Index/1753?position=4

Edit: Actually, it looks like it's sold out. Which I guess justifies cutting our allocation.

Apparently they have 2500 on the waiting list for season tickets. 

Been trying to tell you this. Tynie is bursting. The fact we'll possibly have Oda, Kuol, Paterson and Hill in place by then. We could have sold out to 25k+ Hearts fans alone for this game. New signings and vs our nearest challenger. Not gonna give away huge swathes of seats to Aberdeen at expense of our own fans. Hibs only get the full Roseburn to prevent them being petty and cutting our ER allocation if we limited them. However they wouldn't sell the excess home tickets. We can. We even limit the Glasgow pair now to 1,264 in the Roseburn. Taking 2,400 tickets off them.

The reality is we're in a stadium with a capacity of 19,800 or so if no tarpaulin for segregation. We have 15.5k STs and 2.5 waiting. Including walk ups we could fill the whole stadium for nearly every home game with only Hearts fans.

Tbf got to add I do always admire the Aberdeen away support at Tynie. But you'd do the same in this situation.

• Dildo 1
13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Been trying to tell you this. Tynie is bursting. The fact we'll possibly have Oda, Kuol, Paterson and Hill in place by then. We could have sold out to 25k+ Hearts fans alone for this game. New signings and vs our nearest challenger. Not gonna give away huge swathes of seats to Aberdeen at expense of our own fans. Hibs only get the full Roseburn to prevent them being petty and cutting our ER allocation if we limited them. However they wouldn't sell the excess home tickets. We can. We even limit the Glasgow pair now to 1,264 in the Roseburn. Taking 2,400 tickets off them.

The reality is we're in a stadium with a capacity of 19,800 or so if no tarpaulin for segregation. We have 15.5k STs and 2.5 waiting. Including walk ups we could fill the whole stadium for nearly every home game with only Hearts fans.

Tbf got to add I do always admire the Aberdeen away support at Tynie. But you'd do the same in this situation.

Fucking hell is that a hearts fan going on about attendances again? Surely not.

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

😂

Fucking stop it

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Thank fuck the games not at Murrayfield then.

5 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

So how do the Irish & even NI teams manage it without any he arse cheeks to boost them up?

But you'd do the same in this situation.

We cut the away support allocation for everyone years ago. You just didn't notice because you still can't fill it.

Only thing I respect Hearts for is a large amount of adult tickets, including the away end, are only £19.

If you've got so many on a season ticket waiting list, how come there are thousands of empty seats at most of your games? Your ground's only about 2/3rds full sometimes?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

If you've got so many on a season ticket waiting list, how come there are thousands of empty seats at most of your games? Your ground's only about 2/3rds full sometimes?

As someone said, they want tickets for the derby and probably the Old Firm. 

• Dildo 1
12 minutes ago, Dunty said:

We cut the away support allocation for everyone years ago. You just didn't notice because you still can't fill it.

Only thing I respect Hearts for is a large amount of adult tickets, including the away end, are only £19.

I think that the only thing I respect them for, is that they sometimes go down, but they aye come back up. 

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Not real supporters though, just arseholes with a passing interest and a few bob to spare. Probably English cunts that work in the Edinburgh banking sector.

Precisely why their chat of attendances is funny. 

HoM and HIBS have the most fair weather fans you'll get. Their attendances can drop drastically week to week. 

We've got an absolutely solid core of 12-15K who go no matter how shit. 

Granted that dissipated under McGhee etc, but certainly atm our support is very much sticking by this project or whatever.

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

We've got an absolutely solid core of 12-15K who go no matter how shit. 

I was at my first home game on Saturday since the James Wilson show v HamAcc. Some of the regulars are very unwelcoming, it’s little wonder there’s no growth.

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Shut up that was your last match

I’m sure it was.

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Far did you stand/sit?

Was in the Hospitality Lounge so tickets for RDS padded seats. There was folk complaining at some of our group for having the audacity to go for a piss during the 1st half. I had to use a bit of diplomacy at halftime.

How can anyone who has been to more than one football match in their lifetime not realise this is part and parcel of the day? They were really livid 😂

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

I’m sure it was.

Was in the Hospitality Lounge so tickets for RDS padded seats. There was folk complaining at some of our group for having the audacity to go for a piss during the 1st half. I had to use a bit of diplomacy at halftime.

How can anyone who has been to more than one football match in their lifetime not realise this is part and parcel of the day? They were really livid 😂

Sound like a bunch of utter freaks tbh. I chugged a few pints and had 2 pisses in the first half alone. 

Haven't sat in RDS since I was a kid. Where all the happy clappers sit, tbf. 

37 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Their season tickets are in most cases over £100 cheaper than ours, something they neglect to mention with their attendance chat.

A season ticket behind the goal in the "lower deck" at Tynecastle is £295. The lower deck of the RDS is £409. That's £114 more expensive. Even the Red Shed is £368 for an adult.

You can buy a season ticket in the centre sections of the main or wheatfield stands at Tynecastle for £315. The centre of the South Stand at Pittodrie is £437. So a Dons fan is paying an extra £122 a season.

The most expensive seats at Pittodrie - the centre of the main stand and the upper lower deck of the RDS - are £528. The "platinum season tickets" at Tynecastle are £450. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Their season tickets are in most cases over £100 cheaper than ours, something they neglect to mention with their attendance chat.

A season ticket behind the goal in the "lower deck" at Tynecastle is £295. The lower deck of the RDS is £409. That's £114 more expensive. Even the Red Shed is £368 for an adult.

You can buy a season ticket in the centre sections of the main or wheatfield stands at Tynecastle for £315. The centre of the South Stand at Pittodrie is £437. So a Dons fan is paying an extra £122 a season.

The most expensive seats at Pittodrie - the centre of the main stand and the upper lower deck of the RDS - are £528. The "platinum season tickets" at Tynecastle are £450. 

Surely their prices are a good thing though?  Can't exactly criticise them for that. 

£528 for a seat behind a goal is a bitty steep imo