Darvel 1 - 0 Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, RUL said:

So why’s he on the bench?

9 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

So why was he even on the bench? Pointless.

Who would you rather have in his place? Can't think of any standouts, why take him along at all? Well morale for one, the appearance of a strong bench for another, if you'd prefer a unknown youth player to be on the bench and not get game then be my guest. I'm sure that wouldn't be demoralizing for them to know they are not good enough for 3 minutes on the receiving end of out worst ever result against juniors.

Guest findlay_1903
1 minute ago, Dorich Bisconti said:

What's the one thing that might have guaranteed a win tonight other than Goodwin being fired last week?

If darvel got 5 men sent off. 

1 minute ago, Daisy1903 said:

I'm not even angry at that result. Just numb.

Have slight anger at the clear hun linesman and that stupid cow in commentary who said she's glad we don't have VAR cause it would've made tonight less special. WTF? BBC no meant to be impartial. Hun bitch.

A few have mentioned Shinnie. Only reason I can see not to play him would be that it would mean playing 2 defensive midfielders against a part time team, we shouldn't need to do that.

For me the only ones who looked like they cared and tried to make something happen were Hayes, Rama and McRorie. Every one of the rest of them were absolute passengers 

McCrorie was fucking abysmal.

Just kept running into bother, or giving daft fouls away allowing them to kill time.

5 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

In 10 years' time when it's purely a Tier 6 v Tier 1 result in the history books then perhaps yes, but worth remembering they have financed a squad that wouldn't be out of place in League 1. 

Not quite the shortbread "fairytale" pish the BBC were making this out as, but still a horrendous result for our club all the same.

That sounds like JG desperately trying to keep his job

5 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

I'm not even angry at that result. Just numb.

Have slight anger at the clear hun linesman and that stupid cow in commentary who said she's glad we don't have VAR cause it would've made tonight less special. WTF? BBC no meant to be impartial. Hun bitch.

A few have mentioned Shinnie. Only reason I can see not to play him would be that it would mean playing 2 defensive midfielders against a part time team, we shouldn't need to do that.

For me the only ones who looked like they cared and tried to make something happen were Hayes, Rama and McRorie. Every one of the rest of them were absolute passengers 

Haha did she say that?

stupid slut 

edit, lol Tommy. You Ken it’s bad when the bed sheets are out 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Just kept running into bother, or giving daft fouls away allowing them to kill time.

It's really annoying when players give away silly fouls which allow the opposition to break up play. 

You'd think they'd learn after being a professional footballer for ten years. 

We really gave up so easily tonight. Couldnt even be arsed with the old centre back up front banter. 

Still fannying about in the last 5 mins following throw/position/build instructions. 

Worst result in our history hands down. Others have felt worse but this is the actual worst for the record books

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

Proper petty stuff, I'm sure that helps the morale of the players and staff.

Fuck those cunts. They should be living in fear.

8 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

Proper petty stuff, I'm sure that helps the morale of the players and staff.

Maybe so, but Dave can end all this petty stuff.  Dave could have prevented it if he'd taken appropriate action after the Hearts game. 

Well end it a few months at least, until we find out he has appointed another manager where he has ignored their poor win ratios and lack of relative achievements. 

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I'm not saying he was good, just saying he looked like he gave a shit. It's pretty much the bare minimum we should be allowed to expect of anyone who plays for us but sadly there's been far too many gutless performances in the last few years

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

Watched his interview on Redtv. Delued cunt is planning for Hibs on Saturday. Its surely just words and he'll be relieved of his duties later today. He couldn't even look the press pack in the eye, just looked at the ground.

Says he still believes that he can turn it round and is right man for the job. He should do the honourable thing and walk away.

Would you walk away from a six figure pay-off? 

14 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

I'm developing a proper dislike of that smug bitch. She was just about laughing in Gods face. Total lack of respect and just plain rude. I should have nutted her when i saw her in my local a few months back.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Daisy1903 said:

I'm not saying he was good, just saying he looked like he gave a shit. It's pretty much the bare minimum we should be allowed to expect of anyone who plays for us but sadly there's been far too many gutless performances in the last few years

Interesting. I thought McCrorie never looked up for it from the start. 

A few trademark runs in a straight line but even then wasnt even trying to overlap as much as usual. 

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I'm developing a proper dislike of that smug bitch. She was just about laughing in Gods face. Total lack of respect and just plain rude. I should have nutted her when i saw her in my local a few months back.

The hun dyke was openly biased.

”Thankfully VAR wasn’t here to ruin the night” when talking about our goal which was two yards onside.

Split arses shouldn’t be allowed near men’s football. 

42 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

In 10 years' time when it's purely a Tier 6 v Tier 1 result in the history books then perhaps yes, but worth remembering they have financed a squad that wouldn't be out of place in League 1. 

Not quite the shortbread "fairytale" pish the BBC were making this out as, but still a horrendous result for our club all the same.

It still is a fairytale though. 

They should've be beating us, and they did, comfortably.