Darvel 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, paddy said:

Deary me. 

This is a team who have given up. 

Exactly this. They don't even give a fuck anymore and you can see it in their body language. Whether they hate the manager or not though, everyone of their careers should be on the line if they lose to this lot. Take nothing away from Darvel, they are fighting with every single thing they can give and deserve the lead. 

I've been saying that i think he needs time and windows as we can't keep sacking and changing however this is the final straw for me,  even with bench players playing we should beat this lot we have the 3rd biggest budget in Scotland.  You can even say the pitch is a leveller as its mint!! Piss poor all round , why didnt he make a sub or two after 20 minutes everyone could see its fucking dire  

• Upvote 1

Stewart, Scales, Clarkson, and McCrorie should never be seen in an Aberdeen shirt again (and that includes the next 45 minutes). Fucking imposters, the lot of them. 

Completely and utterly clueless, pathetic, and stagnant. 

We are getting beat by a junior side who seem to be fitter and stronger and certainly have more will to win. 

That simply is unacceptable.

• Like 1

In all my years of supporting Aberdeen I have never seen such an inept performance. All the pre-match warnings have been ignored by the manager and the players - they are collectively an utter embarrassment and not worthy of wearing the strip.

Goodwin must be sacked and I strongly suspect that the support will make the decision for Cormack.

3 minutes ago, englishred said:

I've been saying that i think he needs time and windows as we can't keep sacking and changing however this is the final straw for me,  even with bench players playing we should beat this lot we have the 3rd biggest budget in Scotland.  You can even say the pitch is a leveller as its mint!! Piss poor all round , why didnt he make a sub or two after 20 minutes everyone could see its fucking dire  

I know it’s a misprint but you’re bang on.  Decent pitch showing up our inability all the more.