Darvel 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Half time team talk should be...

"Whatever happens in the second half, I'm out the door. All you cunts have to play for now is your own self-respect."

And with that Goodwin should walk out the door and catch a taxi to anywhere in the world he feels like going aside from Aberdeen.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Stewart, Scales, Clarkson, and McCrorie should never be seen in an Aberdeen shirt again (and that includes the next 45 minutes). Fucking imposters, the lot of them. 

Completely and utterly clueless, pathetic, and stagnant. 

We are getting beat by a junior side who seem to be fitter and stronger and certainly have more will to win. 

That simply is unacceptable.

Aye regardless of Goodwin,the whole team need to look at themselves,fucking disgrace,they playing Bakers,Plumbers and a bus driver ffs.

Right now I want them to get my Granite sets from the centenary walk, both of them, out the cupboard they appear to be stored in at Pittodrie and smash them in front of the directors and players.   Then they can understand how much they are hurting us and how much of a shame to our club the players and manager actually are. 

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Where’s that fucking clueless cunt @Tinyweelad ?

🤡

I'm a clueless cunt cause we have yellow bellied players and a manager with not an ounce of ability? Darvel in the box once and all they need to do now is defend cause we are powder puff going forward.
Never did I think we'd play with this lack of confidence or passion? 1 up front? Sackable in itself that.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

I'm a clueless cunt cause we have yellow bellied players and a manager with not an ounce of ability? Darvel in the box once and all they need to do now is defend cause we are powder puff going forward.
Never did I think we'd play with this lack of confidence or passion? 1 up front? Sackable in itself that.

Just admit you made a tit of yourself you bellend.

• Haha 3