3 hours ago, jamiesd said:

Since when has Barron become the saviour? He’s average. I still don’t see it.  Cammy Smith all over again for me.  People raving about looking for the ball etc. He gets caught with it loads and did at County.  Just nae seeing it. We can do better.

We obviously see things very differently. I don’t recall him getting caught on the ball very often. Personally, I think he shows a maturity way beyond his years. 
don’t get the cammy smith comparison either! He was totally lightweight and found his level quickly. Barron, in my view is a really good player and prospect, which is worth investing in

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, davierobb said:

He has been offered nothing like sums being quoted. Lot of fans turning against him when it's not his fault. Contract he was offered was poor hence he would not sign. Nothing to do with him having his head turned. If he goes its more to do with how he has been treated , nothing to do with him being a prima donna.

I’ll only turn against him if he signs for Sevco 

Abhorrent parenting if that happens 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, davierobb said:

He has been offered nothing like sums being quoted. Lot of fans turning against him when it's not his fault. Contract he was offered was poor hence he would not sign. Nothing to do with him having his head turned. If he goes its more to do with how he has been treated , nothing to do with him being a prima donna.

So, you’re his agent or family?

If not how can you possibly know?

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Just yanking yer chain pal, Barron is a good player that could be a very good player for the club if managed correctly,  sadly he's not.

Surely though the reason he hasn't been playing is a tactic in the negotiation?

There's no reason otherwise

In front of the back 4 he is superb, absolutely fearless in taking the ball, even in tight situations

The way he glides across the pitch too - proper footballer 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
1 hour ago, davierobb said:

Him playing absolutely shitely for a year probably has helped him much tbf. 

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

In front of the back 4 he is superb, absolutely fearless in taking the ball, even in tight situations

Possibly but we're in no position to exclude any players from our team.

The financial differences between 3rd and 6th will work out at circa £5-6 million, not playing players who can positively influence games is the madness, and it falls on the senior management for allowing it to happen.

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

15 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Possibly but we're in no position to exclude any players from our team.

The financial differences between 3rd and 6th will work out at circa £5-6 million, not playing players who can positively influence games is the madness, and it falls on the senior management for allowing it to happen.

He wasn’t playing because there wasn’t space for him in the ridiculous 5-3-2 formation. Rather than play bannon we had to play another centre back. 5 fucking defenders to play teams like st mirren and kilmarnock. And still lose

14 hours ago, G man said:

A lot of great players have been small- Foden, Scholes, Gemmill to name a few

He was taking the piss mate.

13 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I heard that earlier, apparently making him the second highest paid at the club (behind clarkson on 6k a week).

I doubt the wages are true, but if it is, they better start giving him some games more regularly!

It's a child taking the piss on Twitter mate.

16 minutes ago, minijc said:

His wage won't be far off that given what we offered some other players in the summer. You feeling alright , min ?

Whose wage ?

Far off what ?

What other offers in the summer ?

Not like you to show your inside knowledge with a vague statement.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2