1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

I think his family is bedded in here (Aberdeen).

If this is the case I doubt he'd uproot for a job no better than the one he has.

Not that I'd give the slightest of fucks if he did.

Merely an observation.

His family are well bedded in Inverurie and if there was a coaching job for him at AFC I don't think they'd be uprooting. If he's looking at moving his family to take up a coaching job elsewhere it would suggest that there's no job on the horizon for him under the new regime.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

His distraught face after the penalty shoot out.

1765523-C-DFCC-4-B4-F-A5-CE-DF9-F94-C580

I think the big test will be if he chooses Celtic over Aberdeen. It will show that no matter who they play for outside the Glasgow 2, they always return to their first love. McLeish prime example from Dons (referring to "us" when talking about sevco). Miller the exception. That old bigotry feeling draws them in like a magnet.

2 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I think the big test will be if he chooses Celtic over Aberdeen. It will show that no matter who they play for outside the Glasgow 2, they always return to their first love. McLeish prime example from Dons (referring to "us" when talking about sevco). Miller the exception. That old bigotry feeling draws them in like a magnet.

He'd be full time for Celtic u18s. At U18s we've lad Anderson and Stuart Duff so one if them would need to leave or change roles to open up u18s here but are other roles open as Hayes currently part time with u16s and maybe a reorganisation on cards with advert last week for Head of Youth coaching as think there are couple full time roles available with Liam McGarry following Levy to Swansea and Stuart Glennie full time roll available as he took over Levy but nothing officially confirmed re that

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Hayes looks like a wee celtic matchday mascot shaking his favourite player's hand. A truly abhorrent image. The phrase which contains "a time and a place" immediately springs to mind.

Unfortunately, we all know he is a fucking dyed-in-the-wool tim. Even when the racehorses he owns run (in his sole name), the jockey wears the green and white silks of Jonny Hayes. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hayes looks like a wee celtic matchday mascot shaking his favourite player's hand. A truly abhorrent image. The phrase which contains "a time and a place" immediately springs to mind.

Unfortunately, we all know he is a fucking dyed-in-the-wool tim. Even when the racehorses he owns run (in his sole name), the jockey wears the green and white silks of Jonny Hayes. 

Looks like the boy that took a penalty at HT a few years back

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

His own son is a Tim so I don’t think there’s any doubt where his allegiance lies 

That’s actually not a good look at all, we’ve just lost a cup final in a penalty shoot out, what is so delightfully happy about it for Hayes?

Doesn’t suggest a good attitude within the club if this is how experienced players behave.

I hope Thelin clears anyone with this sort of OF kowtow / worship mentality the fuck out of the club.

Just now, Helmet said:

That’s actually not a good look at all, we’ve just lost a cup final in a penalty shoot out, what is so delightfully happy about it for Hayes?

Doesn’t suggest a good attitude within the club if this is how experienced players behave.

I hope Thelin clears anyone with this sort of OF kowtow / worship mentality the fuck out of the club.

Yep

Get Bruce Senior out now, can't believe he's doing that

Absolute rat

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Helmet said:

We know he has a good relationship with Rodger’s too, so hopefully he fucks off back to Celtic.

In fact, did he not do something similar with Rodgers after a cup final loss to Celtic a few years ago?

I know

It's sad because out of all of "that sort " I thought Hayes really did adopt aberdeen into his heart

Clearly not

Get shot of him, now

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

7 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Fkn wee tink bastard. Not even like they know each other from playing together before. 

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

3 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

What a wanker.

1 hour ago, Redstar said:

Agreed…he’s a cunt

31 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That's absolutely abhorrent

30 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Actually mental how triggered some people are over things like this. Wait until you find out he played for Celtic too.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2
10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Actually mental how triggered some people are over things like this. Wait until you find out he played for Celtic too.

Get it into context. The photo was taken after we had been well and truly shafted out of a potential win and having the temerity to go toe-to-toe with celtic.

Hayes smiling whilst shaking the hand of Joe Hart after what his employees AFC had suffered from during the match is fucking crass. End of. 

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Thats not the point though is it, the context is everything and that picture says a lot.

• Upvote 2