1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

No but this boy sounds like trouble with a capital T.

"Graham STEVEN HOUGHTON KNOWN AS GRIBBLE"

It's amazing how many folk that are defendants in court have several surnames they are referred to and known by on  the court rolls.

A lassie (a year older than ne) fae Fraserburgh had 4 different surnames she was referred to as when she was regularly listed on the court rolls. She's deid noo though.

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hayes up before the beaks on Tuesday in Aberdeen.......

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=ac217eda-d5b8-4f50-a371-b669524cd91f

Anybody know why?🤔

Possibly a motoring charge.

If I recall correctly the Rascal was nicked coming out of Cormack Park and was pulled over by the Dibble for “driving dangerously” on the Westhill/Kingswells stretch or something of that ilk.

Jonny denied the charge so perhaps this is Dibble dragging him before the Beaks.

Jonny on the spot…

2 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

If I recall correctly the Rascal was nicked coming out of Cormack Park and was pulled over by the Dibble for “driving dangerously” on the Westhill/Kingswells stretch or something of that ilk.

Jonny denied the charge so perhaps this is Dibble dragging him before the Beaks.

Jonny on the spot…

Think that’s exactly what the charge is, from 2 years ago

45 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Jonny on the spot…

I remember him getting done for speeding about 7 years ago or so, so you may be onto something here regarding another driving charge indicted against him.

It seems as though the plod have embellished the charge if indeed he's up for dangerous driving as no way he could be driving recklessly or dangerously when leaving the access road to Cormack Park to enter the dual carriageway.

We'll see how it unfolds.

43 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I suspect its a regular pastime of his.

It is indeed.

I used to look up the court rolls frequently when working at the CTAX office as a resource to find out the whereabouts of someone who hadn't responded to further information request letters.

If I found the person I was looking for on the court rolls, I would then contact the SPS to find out if they had been remanded or formally imprisoned, and if this was the case, how long their period of remand or length of sentence was and where they were imprisoned.

Committing crime pays at times, as depending on the length of their remand or custodial sentence, the inmate may qualify for a CTAX exemption, therefore paying fuck all CTAX for duration of their stay in the clink.

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It could be the return of the infamous Balmedie flasher from several years ago, if indeed Jonny Hayes still stays in Balmedie and now he's been finally outed and caught.😄

Didn't know that there was a Balmedie flasher MAD. There was an Ellon flasher a few moons back, if you pardon the pun, who reportedly wasn't too well endowed and apparently took up another "pastime " before being caught. Perhaps he didn't and just ventured south to Balmedie instead. 

Jonny, with his Freddie Kruger look, would certainly scare the shit oot of the lassies.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

My teacher at Inchgarth Primary

Only teacher I recall from 7 years there and Drumgarth was wifie Spence.

Horrible wrinkly auld cunt wi specs who detested children.

Got the belt fae her every fucking day it seemed.

Pretty sure she was a practicing witch.

23 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hayes up before the beaks on Tuesday in Aberdeen.......

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=ac217eda-d5b8-4f50-a371-b669524cd91f

Anybody know why?🤔

Breach of peace.

Publicly dooking for chips in Ashvale.

• Haha 2
  • Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Only teacher I recall from 7 years there and Drumgarth was wifie Spence.

Horrible wrinkly auld cunt wi specs who detested children.

Got the belt fae her every fucking day it seemed.

Pretty sure she was a practicing witch.

Breach of peace.

Publicly dooking for chips in Ashvale.

It’s funny how when you were a kid, teachers names were always punctuated by eg the Wifie (Spence), the Mannie Gribble  

What era were you there MH?