Thread O Conspiracies

Ke1t

4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Why wouldn’t or couldn’t you build some sort of fail safe into the sub. If no control input for 30 minutes, it asks you to confirm it’s ok, if no reply it rises to the surface at a controlled pace and sends distress signals? 

Nae more likely a mechanical or more serious electrical issue? 

I doubt there's many redundant systems in that thing, but some kind of emergency 'slow ride to the surface' function would surely be a priority. 

If they've lost power they'll be freezing to death in the darkness, wondering if they'll suffocate before that happens. 

There's worse ways to go, but a slow asphyxiation in the dark is probably not fantastic. 

I've a hard time getting on a plane, something that's usually maintained and subjected to multiple stress tests before it ever even sees service... getting in some cunt's home made 'Voyage to the Bottom o the Ocean' jalopy, something that experts have previously referenced as 'janky' would not be top of my list of fun shit to do. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I doubt there's many redundant systems in that thing, but some kind of emergency 'slow ride to the surface' function would surely be a priority. 

If they've lost power they'll be freezing to death in the darkness, wondering if they'll suffocate before that happens. 

There's worse ways to go, but a slow asphyxiation in the dark is probably not fantastic. 

I've a hard time getting on a plane, something that's usually maintained and subjected to multiple stress tests before it ever even sees service... getting in some cunt's home made 'Voyage to the Bottom o the Ocean' jalopy, something that experts have previously referenced as 'janky' would not be top of my list of fun shit to do. 

Aye I think that’s the important part, would I fuck be getting in that thing regardless. 

13 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

There is no submarine 

You figure they're itk re the end of the world, and have purchased transit to the secret Mars colony in a Black Project TR-3B?

It could happen... rich cunts like that. 

Regardless, if you look at the following animation, in particular checking the Test Depth of a Typhoon Class nuclear submarine versus where this guy's home made bathyscaphe is supposed to be nosing around, you have to think any kind of survivability for them is remote in the extreme. 

No way anyone's pulling them out of there... not even the intrepid Jim Cameron in his little personal submersible. 

Authorities are saying it's still a search and rescue, but I don't think anyone genuinely believes that. 

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You figure they're itk re the end of the world, and have purchased transit to the secret Mars colony in a Black Project TR-3B?

It could happen... rich cunts like that. 

Regardless, if you look at the following animation, in particular checking the Test Depth of a Typhoon Class nuclear submarine versus where this guy's home made bathyscape is supposed to be nosing around, you have to think any kind of survivability for them is remote in the extreme. 

No way anyone's pulling them out of there... not even the intrepid Jim Cameron in his little personal submersible. 

Authorities are saying it's still a search and rescue, but I don't think anyone genuinely believes that. 

Just yet another distraction.

First the mysterious MH370 plane, then non-existent Nicola Bulley, now this fake sub. The latest is this channel swimmer guy going ‘missing’.🙄

Stay out of the water folks!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-65971992

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Why wouldn’t or couldn’t you build some sort of fail safe into the sub. If no control input for 30 minutes, it asks you to confirm it’s ok, if no reply it rises to the surface at a controlled pace and sends distress signals? 

Probably all on Spotify 🦈💀

11 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I think I read they have some rudimentary form of auto buoyancy after a set amount of time (connections dissolving to let go of weights). Doesn't do you any good of you're snagged on something though. 

10 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Do you believe they actually did this? Did your TV tell you this is true?

It’s like Christians believing Jonah lived inside a whale for 3 days. 

It's a weird thing to have a conspiracy about. Do you never believe anything unless you see it with your own eyes? 

12 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

So going by your theory there are never any accidents nor unfortunate occurrences? 

No

But all those events including this sub shite were highly suspicious right from the start. The whole thing is highly unlikely, utterly bizarre. And there are Rothschild and WEF connections. Stinks.

3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

No

But all those events including this sub shite were highly suspicious right from the start. The whole thing is highly unlikely, utterly bizarre. And there are Rothschild and WEF connections. Stinks.

So you don’t think some super rich cunts that want to have one up on other super rich cunts wouldn’t have went on a submarine to look at the titanic wreckage.

So what exactly has happened