Thread O Conspiracies

Ke1t

42 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Amazing, a link to a story from over 10 years ago about a man who hasn't been a director of the company for years.

You conspiracy theorists certainly know how to investigate a story to expose the facts!

• Dildo 1
47 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Amazing, a link to a story from over 10 years ago about a man who hasn't been a director of the company for years.

You conspiracy theorists certainly know how to investigate a story to expose the facts!

Nothing to see here (again). Move along. Go back to sleep.

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Used to enjoy a can of Old Jamacia ginger beer until they fucked it up taking sugar out and putting cancer in.

Was appalled that they'd started chucking that shite into Irn Bru. 

Always look forward to a few Irn Brus when I'm in Scotland, but they fucked it for me. 

Might as well put asbestos in fish suppers. 

On 6/6/2023 at 10:17 PM, Poodler said:

Was it the cia or fbi that invented the ‘conspiracy theory’ to divert attention away from them after they killed a president?

we all know how the term is used these days - Pfizer had the world believing you were a conspiracy theorist and right wing nutter for suggesting that natural immunity is a good thing. Crazy social conditioning involved in that 

to drag up an old one though - Kony 2012.

That was a trial run at internet propoganda. They very quickly managed to convince young people that military intervention was the ONLY option. It consumed the masses for a while. 

It was the cia 

I've got one that can see!" - They Live quote

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...