Thread O Conspiracies

Ke1t

On 8/16/2023 at 7:29 AM, RedArmyFakshun said:

Man has never walked on the moon's surface

The whole thing is a bunch of made up shite

They'll come clean about it eventually

This is a compelling belief until you realise that the chinks and russkies would have to go along with it, something that would be completely against their own interests.

22 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

This is a compelling belief until you realise that the chinks and russkies would have to go along with it, something that would be completely against their own interests.

The way i see it is, they all ken the shite the others spout, cos they are all at it, but they aren't going to break ranks on the big stuff unless they have to

14 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

read this first, then get back to me

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-2/

Cheers for the link, I didn't realise there was an online archive of Dave McGowan's work. I've read other stuff he'd written about Laurel Canyon, MK-Ultra, Serial Killer black ops etc, but I didn't know he'd covered the Moon Landings nonsense. As compelling as ever. Shame he's no longer with us, he had a very astute mind and an engaging writing style. You can only imagine what he'd have made of the "Covid-19 pandemic" farce.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

read this first, then get back to me

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-2/

4 hours ago, Ando said:

Cheers for the link, I didn't realise there was an online archive of Dave McGowan's work. I've read other stuff he'd written about Laurel Canyon, MK-Ultra, Serial Killer black ops etc, but I didn't know he'd covered the Moon Landings nonsense. As compelling as ever. Shame he's no longer with us, he had a very astute mind and an engaging writing style. You can only imagine what he'd have made of the "Covid-19 pandemic" farce.

The guy is a fun writer, but he seems determined to speculate on things he could find out. A lot of the article is listing off the engineering challenges with going to the moon - "how could they fit everything in the lunar lander?" And it turns out that yes, it was hard to fit everything in the lunar lander, which is why they spent a long time designing it.

I'd be surprised if there is a single bit of tech or design in the whole Apollo programme that isn't public knowledge, and if the author (or you) wanted answers, he could have got them. But he doesn't, he wants to wave his hands and say that it might not have happened because maybe the Russians put mirrors on the moon, and the LEM looks weird.

At one point he says "now I'm not a rocket scientist" and boy oh boy is that evident.

I think you're smarter than this RAF, but you often hint at things in a mote & bailey kind of way. Do you believe the moon landings were faked?

14 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

i've come to believe that they were simulated

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I’m interested in @Ramandu being a fierce defender of the moon landings yet being religious. Surely it’s one or the other? 

😆

Is that because we Christians famously don't believe in the moon?

I'm a fierce defender because i think it was coooool. The Apollo program was probably the coolest thing that happened in the 20th century. And I know cool. 😎

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

I’m interested in @Ramandu being a fierce defender of the moon landings yet being religious. Surely it’s one or the other? 

*cough*

The religious, particularly the Catholics, are fully aware of aliens, and past and future events like the Moon landing and the colonisation of Mars, thanks to their acquisition of the Chronovisor.  

spacer.png

They got the Chronovisor from the Nazis, along with the blueprints for Die Glocke, you see, as payment for underground railroading high ranking nazi officials to South America and the New Schwabenland base in the Antarctic. 

spacer.png

Of course this was all prior to Operation High Jump where an American fleet engaged elements of the Nazi remnants, suffering heavy casualties to the Haunebu II craft that the Nazis would later fly in formation over Washington DC as a warning to the Americans. After which the Nazis retreated to their underground base, which possibly has tunnels linking them to Agartha and Shamballah... which is entirely possible, given the Dero make extensive use of the massive network of tunnels that crisscross the entire planet. 

spacer.png

Amazingly, the US government actually admits to 'warm areas' in Antarctica, mentioned by Admiral Bird (and filmed) where there's no snow or ice. And we know there are secret underground bases in Antarctica thanks to the Strava Heat Maps. 

spacer.png

Himmler, though more likely Von Sebbotendorf, last of the Thule Society, discovered the entrances to these tunnels on one of the expeditions sent to the Far East and other locations across the globe, primarily to measure skulls, but also to acquire ancient knowledge and artefacts, such as the Spear of Destiny (Love I Liberate), which was the 'actual' spear used to pierce the body of Christ as he hung on the cross. 

spacer.png

Of course we all know the legends that the army bearing the Spear of Destiny before it is invincible, and was borne with the armies of Constantine the Great and Charles Martel, to enormous (initial) effect. Hitler himself looted the Spear from the Hapsburg museum, believing in the power of the relic. He famously cited the auther Ernst Shertel;

“Horror always lurks at the bottom of the magical world and everything ‘holy’ is always mixed with horror” 

The Spear, as we all know, was smuggled out of Nazi Germany at the end of the war, on board U-534 with the intention of bringing it to the Nazi base in New Schwabenland, where Hitler awaited its arrival... the german submarine never arriving, of course, being sunk, along with the Holy Lance, off the coast of Denmark. Millionaire Karsten Ree would later salvage the wreck, but claim "There wis ni'hin in it... it wis impty", the lying cunt. 

spacer.png

The Spear was allegedly 'found' and placed in the Imperial treasury Museum at the Hofsburg Palace... this is quite obviously a fake. The real Spear, inasmuch as it can be real given Christ never existed ergo couldn't be stabbed', is in the private possession of aforementions Karsten Ree and his age-appropriate wife, most likely.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

*cough*

The religious, particularly the Catholics, are fully aware of aliens, and past and future events like the Moon landing and the colonisation of Mars, thanks to their acquisition of the Chronovisor.  

spacer.png

They got the Chronovisor from the Nazis, along with the blueprints for Die Glocke, you see, as payment for underground railroading high ranking nazi officials to South America and the New Schwabenland base in the Antarctic. 

spacer.png

Of course this was all prior to Operation High Jump where an American fleet engaged elements of the Nazi remnants, suffering heavy casualties to the Haunebu II craft that the Nazis would later fly in formation over Washington DC as a warning to the Americans. After which the Nazis retreated to their underground base, which possibly has tunnels linking them to Agartha and Shamballah... which is entirely possible, given the Dero make extensive use of the massive network of tunnels that crisscross the entire planet. 

spacer.png

Amazingly, the US government actually admits to 'warm areas' in Antarctica, mentioned by Admiral Bird (and filmed) where there's no snow or ice. And we know there are secret underground bases in Antarctica thanks to the Strava Heat Maps. 

spacer.png

Himmler, though more likely Von Sebbotendorf, last of the Thule Society, discovered the entrances to these tunnels on one of the expeditions sent to the Far East and other locations across the globe, primarily to measure skulls, but also to acquire ancient knowledge and artefacts, such as the Spear of Destiny (Love I Liberate), which was the 'actual' spear used to pierce the body of Christ as he hung on the cross. 

spacer.png

Of course we all know the legends that the army bearing the Spear of Destiny before it is invincible, and was borne with the armies of Constantine the Great and Charles Martel, to enormous (initial) effect. Hitler himself looted the Spear from the Hapsburg museum, believing in the power of the relic. He famously cited the auther Ernst Shertel;

“Horror always lurks at the bottom of the magical world and everything ‘holy’ is always mixed with horror” 

The Spear, as we all know, was smuggled out of Nazi Germany at the end of the war, on board U-534 with the intention of brining it to the Nazi base in New Schwabenland, where Hitler awaited its arrival... the german submarine never arriving, of course, being sunk, along with the Holy Lance, off the coast of Denmark. Millionaire Karsten Ree would later salvage the wreck, but claim "There wis ni'hin in it... it wis impty", the lying cunt. 

spacer.png

The Spear was allegedly 'found' and placed in the Imperial treasury Museum at the Hofsburg Palace... this is quite obviously a fake. The real Spear, inasmuch as it can be real given Christ never existed ergo couldn't be stabbed', is in the private possession of aforementions Karsten Ree and his age-appropriate wife, most likely.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Naw, you just made that up.

10 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

What, that you make things up?

Bizarre.

Given I'm not the author and am posting pictures of the original material from the 30s, I can't very well have made anything up. 

C'mon now... I know you can figure this one out. 

spacer.png