Just stop oil

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

It’s always class brought into it yet the working class/ poorest suffer disproportionately the negative effects of climate change

us minks should be grateful to them for trying to improve our situation (when we do fuck all about it)

Minks as you put it, are rarely in a position to protest.

Financial position mainly, not apathy so much as being figuratively and literally handcuffed.

22 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

🤞👍. If every there was a more fitting venue for them to "protest", Silverstone tomorrow is definitely the one.

I hope they succeed by getting on to the racetrack during the race and then get ragdolled along the tarmac by getting caught on an oncoming car's chassis. 

They managed to get on the track last year so there's every hope.

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’d love to have a conversation with them. Fit the fuck are you doing? Well we need to save the world. And how is disrupting sporting events and glueing yourself to the road helping this exactly?

No more questions your honour.

In their defence, they are 'raising awareness' (not that I'm in anyway sticking up for them). It's the media that report on it and give them the attention. Arguably the most talked about points of the Grand National and Crucible.

45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You'll be long deid. 

Also, you'd do absolutely fuck all. Just like all the other dimwits who say the same shit. 

I’m afraid you are incorrect gaylife.

They might get away with that down in Falkirk but if they tried that in Aberdeen there would be beatings dished out I can almost guarantee 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, patrick bateman said:

Financial position mainly, not apathy so much as being figuratively and literally handcuffed.

I agree 

so it’s good of the posh cunts to help out 

can tell you’re a bit posh but you’re reluctant to help out 

I expect you leave your wife unsatisfied aswell 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, patrick bateman said:

I love oil, more the better for me, I'd bathe in it if I could. Climate change has fuck all to do with man.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I love oil, more the better for me, I'd bathe in it if I could. Climate change has fuck all to do with man.

How anyone on here who supports Aberdeen can be against oil is amazing. Where the fuck is the money coming from to pay folks wages which ultimately goes to the club.

Thick fucks.

• Upvote 3