Slobodan Rubežić

58 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Why did that swipe inside the penalty box need to go to VAR? Clear as day it was a pen.

File under donkey and I can’t believe we couldn’t have sourced better, cheaper, and closer to home.

I gave that pen from the RDS, and immediately turned round to say im not cheering until the goal kick is taken.

8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Josh Magennis done ok 🤔

Has he though? What standard are we looking for from rubey? Cause magennis has spent most of his career plodding around league 1 and hasn’t even scored 100 career goals in 13+ seasons. 

if this lad goes on to be good enough to play for teams like Bolton and charlton in league 1 does that mean he’s good enough for where Aberdeen want to be?

4 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

His first match was enough for me.

I have to say my initial thoughts after watching him against Livvie was that he was slow and clumsy as fuck and would give away fouls and penalties galore, getting booked and sent off loads in the process. I hoped that might have been just because it was his first game in a new league, new team mates, not match fit, etc but starting to fear the worst.

Unfortunately it is now absolutely clear that our central defensive options all possess the speed of a snail.

Rubezic is possibly the slowest of them all and right now is an absolute bombscare. 

Sadly, even if Pollock becomes available, he's every bit as slow as the rest of our CH's and so wouldn't improve us (and I was hoping we'd fire in a bid for him only 48 hours ago). We do need someone in today though. If we go with what we have I can see us taking some embarrassing horsings off of teams who have spent a fraction of what we have.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Unfortunately it is now absolutely clear that our central defensive options all possess the speed of a snail.

Rubezic is possibly the slowest of them all and right now is an absolute bombscare. 

Sadly, even if Pollock becomes available, he's every bit as slow as the rest of our CH's and so wouldn't improve us (and I was hoping we'd fire in a bid for him only 48 hours ago). We do need someone in today though. If we go with what we have I can see us taking some embarrassing horsings off of teams who have spent a fraction of what we have.

That’s where I question the recruitment. Not Robson. He made reference to pollock lack of pace and how he used scales to balance it. Seems like he’s been sold out here, as you say we are wide open with defenders who can’t run.