Stefan Gartenmann

21 hours ago, Russell said:

Eh? Devlin was in the box more than Duk yesterday 

Your point is that as the wingbacks were pushing right up it means you are not actually playing a 5-3-2? 

We play with 5-3-2. The only time I can remember in recent games was the last 15/20min away to hearts that we actually played another formation. 

Just to confirm, we play with a 5-3-2

55 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Your point is that as the wingbacks were pushing right up it means you are not actually playing a 5-3-2? 

We play with 5-3-2. The only time I can remember in recent games was the last 15/20min away to hearts that we actually played another formation. 

Just to confirm, we play with a 5-3-2

No, my point is that Devlin is Dani Alves. You may continue arguing with yourself.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to make it to Pittodrie yet this season. 

I've seen games on TV, highlights, and listened to a few on the radio.

Oor Willie Miller, who art on BBC (hallowed be thy tache) did say on Sunday that he thought it was more a five at the back than a three that day, with the wingbacks sitting further back when we didn't have the ball and pushing forward when we did.

He noted that as a result Jensen and Gartenmann weren't being forced to move out wide to cover and so the three CBs were tighter, and in Ruby's case he was able to simply defend the centre without doing anything complicated and looked more solid.

That's what I remember from the radio coverage at least.  I could have been drunk/high/having an episode and shagging your mum/wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister/aunt/dog at the time, so my memory might not be the clearest

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Oor Willie Miller, who art on BBC (hallowed be thy tache) did say on Sunday that he thought it was more a five at the back than a three that day, with the wingbacks sitting further back when we didn't have the ball and pushing forward when we did.

He noted that as a result Jensen and Gartenmann weren't being forced to move out wide to cover and so the three CBs were tighter, and in Ruby's case he was able to simply defend the centre without doing anything complicated and looked more solid.

That's what I remember from the radio coverage at least.  I could have been drunk/high/having an episode and shagging your mum/wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister/aunt/dog at the time, so my memory might not be the clearest

There's parts of this post that are truly brilliant

1 hour ago, RabidGiraffe said:

If you touched my dog I will hunt you down.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Notwithstanding the possible shenanigans you describe I can confirm categorically that your recollection of Willie`s assessment of the defensive formation is 100% correct.

17 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Watching his presser.

These are fucking horrendous.

To hear what the question is you have to blast the volume up, then before Barry replies you have to get the volume back down afore he replies or your speakers and eardrums are fucked.

Complete amateur set-up.

So you just end up listening to Barry talking interspersed with mumbling gypes saying fuck knows what.

Horrendous. Have to try and guess what he's been asked.

HAND THE PRESS GUY A MICROPHONE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1