January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

22 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Why would the player care? Back your own ability to be good enough to get in the team. If the new manager doesn't fancy you, the club have to honour that megabucks contract you've signed. 

The player thinking Robson would be staying as their manager is more of alarm bells for signing  🤣 

Why would the player care that the manager is fucking useless and the people that run the club have shown incredible levels of incompetence in the recruitment of 3 successive managers in as many years? 

Not sure tbh.

1 minute ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Why would the player care that the manager is fucking useless and the people that run the club have shown incredible levels of incompetence in the recruitment of 3 successive managers in as many years? 

Not sure tbh.

Maybe they think recruitment is the same and they are getting offered more money than they are worth too 👀 

43 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Why would the player care? Back your own ability to be good enough to get in the team. If the new manager doesn't fancy you, the club have to honour that megabucks contract you've signed. 

The player thinking Robson would be staying as their manager is more of alarm bells for signing  🤣 

Some players don't worry about it and follow the cash, others consider their next move carefully in the wider context of what is best for them from a footballing point of view.

Which of those two categories are we going to be attracting?

RMG

1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Not sure tbh.

Slim possibility, but maybe a player's current club is an even bigger shitshow than ours and being here for 6 months or more is a very attractive proposition, regardless of our current situation.

9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I would hope our development & first team ‘recruitment’ team are not being allowed to waste Fkn time on lassies team. That would be a criminal misuse of resources. Lassies team should be a 100% separate entity from fist team matters. 

You would hope , but you have to remember we aren’t that big of a club that we can have separate recruitment teams for the men and women, you would think because the women are now semi professional that the days they aren’t training there manager does the recruitment side of things but I remember either Cormack or gunner saying the aim is to get the women’s to fully professional 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Me too. 
I politely questioned as to his credibility on the basis he writes for a scum publication for retards.

He didn’t like it 😁

Hopefully it's not that Crystal Palace boy we were linked with in the summer. Killian Phillips? 

Fucking last thing we need is another attacking midfielder that we'll use incorrectly. 

Edit: it fucking is him too. Getting recalled from Wycombe apparently 😂

3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Unless he's going to be wedged into an unnatural position, where does Phillips fit in?

Looks like a loan signing for the sake of a loan signing. An attempt to placate the fans that's more likely to incite us.

Signing for the sake of it is where we are. Need another one too

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Hopefully it's not that Crystal Palace boy we were linked with in the summer. Killian Phillips? 

Fucking last thing we need is another attacking midfielder that we'll use incorrectly. 

Edit: it fucking is him too. Getting recalled from Wycombe apparently 😂

I think yon boy on Twitter is getting confused with my exclusive from early in the week.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, minijc said:

At this point I wouldn't be blaming him, he can only do what he's allowed to do.

Have the club maybe put him on gardening leave for the duration of his notice? Would explain the total lack of activity and Cormack probably sitting at home in Atlanta,loving life knowing this window won't cost him a penny. Big fucking fraud that he is. 

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Have the club maybe put him on gardening leave for the duration of his notice? Would explain the total lack of activity and Cormack probably sitting at home in Atlanta,loving life knowing this window won't cost him a penny. Big fucking fraud that he is. 

Unsure but jan recruitment should have been done ages ago.