January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

Gartenmann is ok-ish.

I think I already said on here that it we can pick him up for a Jensen/Rubi sort of fee, eg £200k, then fine but if we are quoted a high fee the move on. 

I dont see the hate for him if we can get him as cheap as the other two

14 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

The boys on the RTG podcast were saying that Cormack wants Pollock back but Robson doesn't because he's concerned about match fitness. 

Hahaha those boys are clueless, they sound like a couple of kids doing a podcast for a school project.

They always cry about the ABZ guys and make passive aggressive remarks about them, it's quite funny how childish they are. They barely know how to dress themselves let alone have any ITK information from Pittodrie.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
Just now, 20two20 said:

Hahaha those boys are clueless, they sound like a couple of kids doing a podcast for a school project.

They always cry about the ABZ guys and make passive aggressive remarks about them, it's quite funny how childish they are. They barely know how to dress themselves let alone have any ITK information from Pittodrie.

Imagine giving this much of a fuck

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Jesus Christ 

A far better shout to sign as a central defender than Gartenmann

Christ is touted as being able to perform miracles which is a useful string to have to your bow given how bad we've been this season.

Equally good on the ground and in the air.

A leader of men...so maybe captaincy potential

And will have no fitness concerns.......other men take 6 to 12 months to recover from cruciate injuries. Christ only took 3 days to recover from being dead....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Christ is touted as being able to perform miracles which is a useful string to have to your bow given how bad we've been this season.

And will have no fitness concerns.......other men take 6 to 12 months to recover from cruciate injuries. Christ only took 3 days to recover from being dead....

He's also get a hell of a cross on him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
15 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

The boys on the RTG podcast were saying that Cormack wants Pollock back but Robson doesn't because he's concerned about match fitness. 

Robson made a point of telling us at the DNA Q&A event that Pollock was slow and couldn't run.

He did offer positives about the player's contribution too - but given 'you've just got to run' seems to be Barry's MO in terms of how to play the game, maybe he's not up for the return of this particular player. 

9 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Hmm, I'm not sure. He seems to have a problem with crosses.

• Downvote 1
33 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

Imagine giving this much of a fuck about how much of a fuck someone else gives.

Imagine giving this much of a fuck about how much of a fuck someone else gives about how much of a fuck you give. 

Floor is yours.

15 minutes ago, Nebitdag said:

Robson made a point of telling us at the DNA Q&A event that Pollock was slow and couldn't run.

He did offer positives about the player's contribution too - but given 'you've just got to run' seems to be Barry's MO in terms of how to play the game, maybe he's not up for the return of this particular player. 

I think pollock would help gartenman and jensen as neither are particularly physical and Pollock loves that side of the game whilst being much steadier than Ruby. 

I remember a gartenman interview where he mentions him and jensen having to talk Ruby through games which surely means they can't be concentrating fully on their own responsibilities.

But robson knows best.... well he thinks he does.

15 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Imagine giving this much of a fuck about how much of a fuck someone else gives about how much of a fuck you give. 

Floor is yours.

I'm not sure where we go from here, either we both give more fucks than we're willing to admit and we call it quits or we're on the event horizon of a black hole of fuckery.

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Turra red said:

I think pollock would help gartenman and jensen as neither are particularly physical and Pollock loves that side of the game whilst being much steadier than Ruby. 

I remember a gartenman interview where he mentions him and jensen having to talk Ruby through games which surely means they can't be concentrating fully on their own responsibilities.

But robson knows best.... well he thinks he does.

As in Burnistoun ‘ nae rolls’ 

Nae Pollock, get it, NAE POLLOCK! HE’S NAE COMING!

But if we pair Pollock with Jensen

NAE POLLOCK, HES NAE COMING

Need Pollock

HE’S NAE COMING!

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I’ve heard he has amazing pace as well. Godspeed is very fast. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Wrong Ten  Caats, your ten has run out ,he lives forever.   He gave up his life, the present clown and his team can’t even give us a decent 90 minutes.   Check out the league position don’t expect a miracle 3 rd position finish. 

Just seen JC’s presser..when asked about the likelihood of boss, Barry Robson turning things around he said to the journalists;

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

credit to the lad, he’s backing himself! 

hope he starts against Dundee.

• Dildo 2
2 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Just seen JC’s presser..when asked about the likelihood of boss, Barry Robson turning things around he said to the journalists;

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

credit to the lad, he’s backing himself! 

hope he starts against Dundee.

We got Jesus Christ in the squad? Is he a keeper? Why the fk has Robson never played him? 
Ffs, Jesus saves