January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

11 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

0-0-11, ok being realistic, need more height and skillset for keeper and 2 central defenders, so let's go with just the 8 Duks. I think the best formation would be 4-3-3 given his pace and strength. Would do fine at full back, probably 2 footed enough, so can handle the wing on either side.

Thanks for being realistic 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Looks like the Pollock rumour can be put to bed now finally. Watford manager has said no senior players leaving and he's got an interview on their twitter feed saying he's delighted to be staying. 

Time for everyone to move on now 😂

the sound of 10000 bromances shattering into nothingness....

3 hours ago, perthshirered said:

You trawl the internet looking for posts from players burds?

No I don’t, I’m not sure that you know how social media works. You get these things called suggested posts? Not everyone’s a perv like yourself 

31 minutes ago, crunch said:

No I don’t, I’m not sure that you know how social media works. You get these things called suggested posts? Not everyone’s a perv like yourself 

I'm the perv? You are the one discussing the movements of footballers burds. Fucking weirdo. 

36 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

I'm the perv? You are the one discussing the movements of footballers burds. Fucking weirdo. 

‘Discussing the movement’ 😂😂 all I said was that she posted that she flew into Aberdeen, and I said that may be why Duk was at the airport. If that makes me a weirdo then you need to get your head oot the gutter. 

2 minutes ago, crunch said:

‘Discussing the movement’ 😂😂 all I said was that she posted that she flew into Aberdeen, and I said that may be why Duk was at the airport. If that makes me a weirdo then you need to get your head oot the gutter. 

You aren't very intelligent, are you? Run along now. 

43 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Genuinely don't give a fuck who we sign. Change the manager or it won't matter a jot. 

Someone at the club needs to sign a decent winger before the window closes though, right or left hardly even matters but we need at least one wide option added.

And I don’t give a fuck if the manager isn’t even told we’ve signed the guy until he sees it on the BBC Scotland transfer deadline updates.

The once the window shuts we can move onto some other pressing issues…

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Someone at the club needs to sign a decent winger before the window closes though, right or left hardly even matters but we need at least one wide option added.

And I don’t give a fuck if the manager isn’t even told we’ve signed the guy until he sees it on the BBC Scotland transfer deadline updates.

The once the window shuts we can move onto some other pressing issues…

This has to happen. How can the club not see this? 

Deadline day - what joys can we expect today will it be players coming in we have looked carefully at and thought hard are they right for the club whether that on loan or permanent or the panic scatter gun approach calling clubs and asking who have you got available for a loan , will any player/manager leave 

Players we have looked carefully at to then be told no thanks, a few panic loans tomorrow night followed by the usual line of “we worked hard over the whole month to get the targets over the line but just fell short “.

why would you uproot and move to Aberdeen, unless you like seagulls, 2p cash cascades and golf.

1 hour ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Deadline day - what joys can we expect today will it be players coming in we have looked carefully at and thought hard are they right for the club whether that on loan or permanent or the panic scatter gun approach calling clubs and asking who have you got available for a loan , will any player/manager leave 

Deadline is Thursday night 

• Thanks 1