January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Well I'm sure the club would be happy (possibly ecstatic) to see him fuck off in the next week or so. The problem is there has to be another club that is willing to take him off our hands. His lack of first team football in the past year may well come back to bite us on the arse to this end, even if we are prepared to heavily subsidise his wages in any loan deal

I like to imagine young Vicente went to the famed Atlanta strip clubs on that infamous trip. 

Had his face all covered in white powder and giant booty cheeks when Goodwin found him. 

Should've been made captain if that was his escapade. 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I like to imagine young Vicente went to the famed Atlanta strip clubs on that infamous trip. 

Had his face all covered in white powder and giant booty cheeks when Goodwin found him. 

Should've been made captain if that was his escapade. 

Should have been made captain if he did this imaginary thing that you like to think about? 

Please sign somebody ffs

4 minutes ago, McginnAgain said:

He'd be a good signing, I reckon (if Dan Phillips is who you're suggesting). 

Wouldn't think St Johnstone would be willing to part with him before summer though.

Erse, I thought we were getting Yorke player/manager

2 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

He certainly doesn’t fill the “improve the starting 11 quota” or am I being harsh?

Kinda set themselves up here for a fall. They are absolutely correct in what they say we should only be signing players that will start but what happens if we spend a fortune on a couple shite players again or they struggle to get a game.