January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

37 minutes ago, thurso said:

I know this is probably for a different thread but I have watched us be pretty good in some games and atrocious in others, last night I’d say is somewhere in the middle so I’d say decent. 

Is that with or without taking into account the oppositions/circumstances of the ‘pretty good’ performances? Especially domestically (where it counts)?

Huns game where they sacked Beale straight after probably best performance but totally rode luck even then.

Motherwell (first half) was great but even then let them score 2 goals

County have just been a blessing for Robson & are actually the only team domestically that have made us look competent.

I genuinely do not think it can be understated just how shite Robson has been this season domestically considering what’s been available to him. LC final was a complete fluke as well. Piss easy draws to semi then fluked way through that as well before getting arse handed in final 

• Dildo 3
1 hour ago, thurso said:

I know this is probably for a different thread but I have watched us be pretty good in some games and atrocious in others, last night I’d say is somewhere in the middle so I’d say decent. 

Totally agree. 

We attempted to play a passing game throughout, on a pish surface and in windy conditions too.

39 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

It was clear we werent arsed and played in second gear.

Thats fine as long as we do the business in the next game

I also must be clear we’ve played a lot of games this season ‘not being arsed & in second gear’ then 🤣 not like yesterday was massive drop in those efforts compared to rest of season so far🤔 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Is that with or without taking into account the oppositions/circumstances of the ‘pretty good’ performances? Especially domestically (where it counts)?

Huns game where they sacked Beale straight after probably best performance but totally rode luck even then.

Motherwell (first half) was great but even then let them score 2 goals

County have just been a blessing for Robson & are actually the only team domestically that have made us look competent.

I genuinely do not think it can be understated just how shite Robson has been this season domestically considering what’s been available to him. LC final was a complete fluke as well. Piss easy draws to semi then fluked way through that as well before getting arse handed in final 

We didn’t fluke our way through the semi final and I know I was a bit boozy but Hibs wernt any better than us. They didn’t play us off the park especially if you look at the match stats 

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

We toiled like fuck against the worst team in Scotland ffs 😂

We played a team who kept all there players within 40 yards of their goal and were probably well drilled on how to defend and leave no space. I don’t think it was toiling it was trying to break them down. Other premirship teams played teams from that league and didn’t gub them so I’m not sure we had a Devine right to either. 
Unlike against darvel we won if we lost it would have been abysmal if we gubbed them it would have great but a 0-2 win is a solid decent result. 

Maybe I should of said an ok result that would of kept you happier if I said that but to me ok and decent are the same 

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, thurso said:

We played a team who kept all there players within 40 yards of their goal and were probably well drilled on how to defend and leave no space. I don’t think it was toiling it was trying to break them down. Other premirship teams played teams from that league and didn’t gub them so I’m not sure we had a Devine right to either. 
Unlike against darvel we won if we lost it would have been abysmal if we gubbed them it would have great but a 0-2 win is a solid decent result. 

Maybe I should of said an ok result that would of kept you happier if I said that but to me ok and decent are the same 

Sydney? 

1 hour ago, thurso said:

We didn’t fluke our way through the semi final and I know I was a bit boozy but Hibs wernt any better than us. They didn’t play us off the park especially if you look at the match stats 

Yes we did & the match stats were only boosted AFTER our one goal changed it & they left themselves totally exposed chasing equaliser. Stats basically meant fk all in those terms. 
Theyvwere better team throughout & were just shite in terms of final chances (even though a very dubious offside call saved us) much as a good few of our results have shown (a very Craig Brown approach) we try sit in & soak up relentless attacks & sneak a counter one goal win. 

Miovski was only difference (as has been case majority of our results) as we are a shite ‘unit’ 

Hearts are very similar in that they are totally shite as well & Shankland is their saviour/Miovski but they also have a far more reliable defence so get more positive results in general in what is a dreadful league. Just shows how shite we are that we are so ‘off it’ in such dire league. 

we definitely ‘robbed’ the semi off Hibs. Time doesn’t change my mind on that. I actually wish we’d lost it in hindsight (especially given the pathetic efforts in final with ZERO shots on goal ffs) as it may have given the board the decision to make on Robson & we wouldn’t have had to suffer the cunt still 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, thurso said:

Well drilled on how to defend 🤣 they’ve shipped 38 goals in 19 games in the Scottish 4th tier ffs 🤣

They hit post at 0-0 & also had a decent chance late on. We should be battering a team in their situation & using the fact that other teams from premiership as also being SHITE doesn’t excuse it in any way whatsoever but it does seem to be getting ‘discreetly’ used more& more often recently. Yet these other shite teams are somewhat overlooked (as being so shite) when we get results v them

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yes we did & the match stats were only boosted AFTER our one goal changed it & they left themselves totally exposed chasing equaliser. Stats basically meant fk all in those terms. 
Theyvwere better team throughout & were just shite in terms of final chances (even though a very dubious offside call saved us) much as a good few of our results have shown (a very Craig Brown approach) we try sit in & soak up relentless attacks & sneak a counter one goal win. 

Miovski was only difference (as has been case majority of our results) as we are a shite ‘unit’ 

Hearts are very similar in that they are totally shite as well & Shankland is their saviour/Miovski but they also have a far more reliable defence so get more positive results in general in what is a dreadful league. Just shows how shite we are that we are so ‘off it’ in such dire league. 

we definitely ‘robbed’ the semi off Hibs. Time doesn’t change my mind on that. I actually wish we’d lost it in hindsight (especially given the pathetic efforts in final with ZERO shots on goal ffs) as it may have given the board the decision to make on Robson & we wouldn’t have had to suffer the cunt still 

Against Hibs we had 52% possession to their 48 so if that’s boosted after Mackenzie was sent of then we must of had all the ball after the sending of to get it above theirs. They had 10 shots to our 6 but only 2 on target to our 3 again pretty even but in our favour. So no they wernt all over us. 

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Well drilled on how to defend 🤣 they’ve shipped 38 goals in 19 games in the Scottish 4th tier ffs 🤣

They hit post at 0-0 & also had a decent chance late on. We should be battering a team in their situation & using the fact that other teams from premiership as also being SHITE doesn’t excuse it in any way whatsoever but it does seem to be getting ‘discreetly’ used more& more often recently. Yet these other shite teams are somewhat overlooked (as being so shite) when we get results v them

Yes they hit the post but it was only shot they had if they had a decent chance late on it didn’t result in a clear cut chance as wasn’t even on target. Last night was a straight forward win just because we didn’t score 5 goals doesn’t mean we wernt comfortable during the match. 

3 hours ago, thurso said:

Against Hibs we had 52% possession to their 48 so if that’s boosted after Mackenzie was sent of then we must of had all the ball after the sending of to get it above theirs. They had 10 shots to our 6 but only 2 on target to our 3 again pretty even but in our favour. So no they wernt all over us. 

Yes they hit the post but it was only shot they had if they had a decent chance late on it didn’t result in a clear cut chance as wasn’t even on target. Last night was a straight forward win just because we didn’t score 5 goals doesn’t mean we wernt comfortable during the match. 

Off as in not on has 2 f’s

Please quit trying to bs us all in saying we were better than Hibs in semi & we didn’t blatantly rob them ffs 🤣 all our other 2 shots on target came after the goal & were also Miovski & I already said that their final ball was what let them down & a dubious 🤔 offside call. They were robbed in that game. Quit tryin to be so basic & full of shite

Almost as ridiculous as continued efforts to argue in Robsons favour in general. Genuinely amazes me how his fanboys have the audacity to continue with their delusions in support of him

10 hours ago, thurso said:

Our standards have sunk way too low then.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Off as in not on has 2 f’s

Please quit trying to bs us all in saying we were better than Hibs in semi & we didn’t blatantly rob them ffs 🤣 all our other 2 shots on target came after the goal & were also Miovski & I already said that their final ball was what let them down & a dubious 🤔 offside call. They were robbed in that game. Quit tryin to be so basic & full of shite

Almost as ridiculous as continued efforts to argue in Robsons favour in general. Genuinely amazes me how his fanboys have the audacity to continue with their delusions in support of him

Your hard work atm lad. Clearly hate Aberdeen. Should probably take a few days off here to relax. 

• Upvote 4
On 1/18/2024 at 10:01 AM, Gilhaushans said:

Luton Town are weighing up their options over what to do with Allan Campbell.

The former Motherwell man has been loaned out to Millwall until the summer, but has played only 12 times for the Lions.

That has the Hatters exploring if they could find a more suitable destination for the Scot.

What have the folks on this esteemed forum got to do with it??? 

:sherlock:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

What have the folks on this esteemed forum got to do with it??? 

:sherlock:

Got to wait for Minijc to reveal it first and then Millertime can approve his shoulders.

Once that's sorted TenCaat has to tell everyone how much he's on, FnD has to say he hates Barry Robson (again) and then it's a done deal.

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, thurso said:

Robsons 🤡 top class European team should have thrashed them 6-0 at least.   

13 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yet that amazing Hibs team that were so much better than us in the semi didn't "batter" Forfar yesterday. A team in the same league as Clyde. 

If only football was as simple as some people's minds. 

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

Yet that amazing Hibs team that were so much better than us in the semi didn't "batter" Forfar yesterday. A team in the same league as Clyde. 

If only football was as simple as some people's minds. 

Hibs are not amazing, far from it but they were much better than us in the semi final, think it's mad for folk to say otherwise but thankfully we got that goal to win the match.

I would say though, it's alarming how often we are second best in games, even some games where we win, a worrying trend that the manager can't seem to fix, bin pls.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, minijc said:

Hibs are not amazing, far from it but they were much better than us in the semi final, think it's mad for folk to say otherwise but thankfully we got that goal to win the match.

I would say though, it's alarming how often we are second best in games, even some games where we win, a worrying trend that the manager can't seem to fix, bin pls.

The reference is how he lauded how much Hibs were better than us in said semi yet struggled to beat Forfar yesterday yet in the same post expected us to "batter" Clyde.

Just the usual verbal diarrhoea without substance.

8 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

The reference is how he lauded how much Hibs were better than us in said semi yet struggled to beat Forfar yesterday yet in the same post expected us to "batter" Clyde.

Just the usual verbal diarrhoea without substance.

Both teams should be despatching the opposition they faced this weekend, given how we've been and the investment in the side, you'd think we should be putting 4 or 5 past a team like Clyde but no, we could only muster 4 shots on target, thankfully won though.

24 minutes ago, minijc said:

Both teams should be despatching the opposition they faced this weekend, given how we've been and the investment in the side, you'd think we should be putting 4 or 5 past a team like Clyde but no, we could only muster 4 shots on target, thankfully won though.

Aberdeen and Hibs both have absolutely zero right to put 5 past a second division outfit. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The Scottish Premiership is a poor standard compared to what it was even 10-15 years ago. It's no surprise that so many didn't get convincing wins against lower league sides this weekend