Next Manager

I believe that the club are now pushing through alternative options since O’neil is stalling beyond reasonable time.

Gerald Scheiblehner (As stated previously)

FC Blau-Weiß Linz were approached for compensation demands. Very attacking manager and won the A2L last season. 

He is one the review earmarked as a potential Manager/Technical director cross over until the hiring process could be completed. Very intelligent guy from what I’m hearing.

Let’s see if the board were even competent to sound out his interest before hand this time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Brad Bellick said:

I believe that the club are now pushing through alternative options since O’neil is stalling beyond reasonable time.

FC Blau-Weiß Linz were approached for compensation demands. Very attacking manager and won the A2L last season. 

He is one the review earmarked as a potential Manager/Technical director cross over until the hiring process could be completed. Very intelligent guy from what I’m hearing.

Let’s see if the board were even competent to sound out his interest before hand this time.

Won 4 league games this season. 
3rd bottom of the league.

He’ll fit in great. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Brad Bellick said:

3 at the back merchant ffs, everything else look good and I'd rather have him over someone like Lennon.

1 hour ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Noticed the EE ran an article with the Rijeka gaffer saying he’s got 0 interest in the Aberdeen job & claiming no contact has been made anyway. Not sure if there ever was concrete interest or if it was picked up from here.

No one’s interested, reason being  Cormack. 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

LOL.

Think this goes down as a “not remotely interested”….

https://twitter.com/ee_sport/status/1773686690453901465?s=46&t=EGF21CR589CHViwzdY2JPw

To be fair to the club it doesn’t count as a rejection as we never approached him.

Bit of a non story truth be told. 

How many rejections is that now? Getting rejected by folk we haven't even contacted, grim.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

How many rejections is that now? Getting rejected by folk we haven't even contacted, grim.

Can anyone show we have offered someone the job and they have said no. People in employment being asked about another job are never going to say yes of course I want the job that’s never been offered to me. Jesus the made up drama stories on here are absolutely mind blowing 🤯

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

I initially thought that Burrows's appointment was a positive move by the board but, after listening to what he didn't have to say yesterday, I have to say, per my opinion of Cormack, you cannot firmly believe anything he says.

We are not only looking for a new manager we are possibly requiring a new board too.

As for a new manager being appointed anytime soon I doubt it.

We can only hope that Leven and the team secure a victory tomorrow and avoid a really shite situation getting shiter.

So Burrows gives us an update that will be a decision made by the board - the people who employ Burrows. They'll brief him and tell him what he is allowed to say and what not to give away and some are unhappy that he's not giving the fans more information.

I think you really need to look beyond the messenger here......

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Bebo said:

Chris Harvey's a decent loon. He did a broadcasted tour of the STV News offices where the camera followed him to his desk and on his monitor he had The Hat's rumour forum on his screen as part of the bit.

Which puts him far ahead of Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove that wrongly named checked "The Aberdeen Mad Forum" on Off The Ball for the gassy erotica thread.

One of the greatest topics on the hat.