Next Manager

4 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

All this speculation is very tedious now.

No one has a clue what’s actually going on, other than being being able to tell us that’s someone isn’t in the running or has turned us down which is practically stating the obvious .

Has been the case for the entire 2 months since Robson left

Great fun though,better than the Telly.😅

11 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

All this speculation is very tedious now.

No one has a clue what’s actually going on, other than being being able to tell us that’s someone isn’t in the running or has turned us down which is practically stating the obvious .

Has been the case for the entire 2 months since Robson left

Well why didn’t you post this 2 months ago on page 1?

1 minute ago, RUL said:

If burns is being briefed that O’Neill is not the man then hopefully we’ve identified someone else and we shall see what next week brings. 

He'll surely be due the exclusive to himself for repeating that the club have never been in for O'Neill

2 minutes ago, RUL said:

If burns is being briefed that O’Neill is not the man then hopefully we’ve identified someone else and we shall see what next week brings. 

In article about Leven I put link up for Burns mentions a mystery target we're talking to

Just now, RDS said:

In article about Leven I put link up for Burns mentions a mystery target we're talking to

Interesting. I’ve no idea who it is but not going to lie, kinda pleased it’s not O’Neill 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RUL said:

Then I think we’d continue saying nothing. Burns hasn’t decided that we aren’t interested in O’Neill out of nowhere.

I’m happy to clutch at that straw too. Who knows now but at the start of the week it was apparently Rosler we were still after…

7 minutes ago, RUL said:

Then I think we’d continue saying nothing. Burns hasn’t decided that we aren’t interested in O’Neill out of nowhere.

Agreed.  I doubt a journalist would put out tweets like that without being in the know.  They are fairly emphatic.   I’m leaning towards now a left field European coach to take over.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
7 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I obviously don't pay close enough attention to Scottish football because I genuinely haven't heard of several of the Scottish manager names being tossed in the hat.

Remarkable effort lads 😂

Aye but ‘the hat’ isn’t always the most reliable place for information