Next Manager

1 minute ago, Ernie McCracken said:

To be fair he answered no when someone asked if he had been offered the  job.   That doesn't mean he wasn't approached.

Fair but lets be honest it's pretty obvious that O'Neill was and has been the number 1 target throughout, now it's very clear that he's rejected us, we're approaching doubling figures now with rejections.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

Fair but lets be honest it's pretty obvious that O'Neill was and has been the number 1 target throughout, now it's very clear that he's rejected us, we're approaching doubling figures now with rejections.

Not it isn't. Nothing is obvious about anything our club does. I reckon Thelin came before O'Neill in the list of desire.  

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

Baring in mind who tips burns off we can assume O’Neil won’t be our new manager. So some good news tonight. 

That would be my take. He'll have direct line in to Pittodrie and wont have posted it without being assured.

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Not it isn't. Nothing is obvious about anything our club does. I reckon Thelin came before O'Neill in the list of desire.  

You'd be wrong, given that O'Neill is who Tosh was on about and Tosh had a very good source for that.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

You'd be wrong, given that O'Neill is who Tosh was on about and Tosh had a very good source for that.

In fact Clarke was in front of O'Neill. He wasn't even in the running until the better managers got cold feet. Thankfully he won't be the new manager anyway. The new manager will be from the continent.

Just now, DeltaRay1903 said:

In fact Clarke was in front of O'Neill. He wasn't even in the running until the better managers got cold feet. Thankfully he won't be the new manager anyway. The new manager will be from the continent.

You are speaking a load of shite on the first two parts there.

Hopefully it is a manager from the continent but we are clearly running out of options.

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

I'm not sure that anything about this could be described as clear or obvious. Except maybe for the ineptitudes of Cormack.

• Like 1
Just now, minijc said:

You are speaking a load of shite on the first two parts there.

Hopefully it is a manager from the continent but we are clearly running out of options.

No big hurry. We'll win comfortably tomorrow and fans will hopefully start to realise the relegation drama is just that. A drama. It won't happen. We'll stay up by a double figures point tally. I'm happy enough to wait until the end of the season for the new man to come in. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

How about my wild shout from yesterday.

The only man who would be worth waiting and waiting and waiting for is Knutsen, and Dave C, and all the cormack coins, has the ego to actually pull it off

Haha that'd be the most surprising thing I've ever seen

Ever

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If she’s tweeting it, I’d say it’s bollocks.

Has she ever got anything right?

Her philosophy is throw enough shite at the wall and some of it might stick. 

Isn’t her old man a journo? 
Clearly not Burns, however….

Just now, Millertime said:

I'd take him over mcinnes just for the sheer hilarity and box office

It can NOT be someone non-descript after all this

It just can't be

Pleased to announce the outstanding candidate Jody Morris.

...... 100% weve backed ourselves in to a corner here.... so its Leven until we can find a name

All this speculation is very tedious now.

No one has a clue what’s actually going on, other than being being able to tell us that’s someone isn’t in the running or has turned us down which is practically stating the obvious .

Has been the case for the entire 2 months since Robson left