Next Manager

2 minutes ago, Turra red said:

Is this legitimate or shite?

@slippers and @minijc seemed to be in the know any info from you? 

If it has been agreed then we'll have given in and just paid Northern Ireland what they want whilst giving him a wage increase too.

If the figures are accurate then this is one of the biggest gambles ever, Cormack better hope he does well otherwise it's a massive waste of money.

12 minutes ago, slippers said:

Scott burns shooting it down. Goes against everything I’ve heard. 

Scott burns shooting it down goes against everything you’ve heard. Or, us being after O’Neil goes against everything you’ve heard?

Scott Burns saying he was never offered it nor did he turn it down. 

Certainly doesn’t match up with what people are saying about him being ‘The number one target’.

Was fairly confident it was going to be him. Have absolutely no idea who it might be now

• Confused 1
Just now, Willo flood said:

Certainly doesn’t match up with what people are saying about him being ‘The number one target’.

Was fairly confident it was going to be him. Have absolutely no idea who it might be now

Yeah doesn't match up to what someone very close to Cormack was telling people and I know who I'd trust over the two.

6 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Haha. Sounds like we have been knocked back to me and now denying any contact. 

• Like 1