Next Manager

21 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Slightly different role to the ones he has experience for/is currently doing (DOF and Head of scouting network) but wondered if we could coax Hans Gillhaus away from his position at Sunderland? Feel he got mentioned as a shout during one of the eternal Gunn replacement discussions ages ago

Tell me where to sign. I’m coming home….

6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Daryl 😁  ex player who is friends with him states he’s ready to make his mind up, to take the job or not.  But can’t say any more for legal reasons.    If he does take the job I hope his tactics are faster than his thinking. 

I suppose its one of those decisions that are at an important point in his career. Do you stay within that comfort zone with an established team? Do you want the fresh challenge of building your own team again? Is you family on board with moving? Do you want the bigger wages whilst you still have kudos? A lot to ponder but as you say, it's about time to stick or twist.

4 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'm not talking about me when I mention apathy I'm describing the club and how its run.

I can assure you I am more than 80% decided I won't renew. I have no idea what age you are however I am of an older generation where I now struggle to get warm and stay warm during the winter months. Why suffer that when the product is so poor? I can watch RedTV in the winter and attend a few summer home games, pick and choose. 

I have genuinely lost interest in this Cormack lead circus. 

Who, @donswin1983, I’d go for 41/42 going by his name on here Sherlock.

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'm sure there's a few users on here with 83 in their name, don't necessarily think thats when they were all born. A very special year in our history.

I also doubt @DD1903 is 121 years old.

Yae never know, and, it was a joke bud, 😂

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'm sure there's a few users on here with 83 in their name, don't necessarily think thats when they were all born. A very special year in our history.

I also doubt @DD1903 is 121 years old.

I certainly felt it getting out of bed the other morning...

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, MainStandDon said:

Thelin ON THE PLANE. Just left Gothenburg for London Heathrow. May be announced this afternoon but more likely tomorrow once he’s flown up to Aberdeen and been to Pittodrie/Cormack Park, etc

Uh huh.

7 minutes ago, MainStandDon said:

Thelin ON THE PLANE. Just left Gothenburg for London Heathrow. May be announced this afternoon but more likely tomorrow once he’s flown up to Aberdeen and been to Pittodrie/Cormack Park, etc

Aircraft arrives into LHR around 2.30. If he's not on that plane then you've put some amount of effort into this

22 minutes ago, MainStandDon said:

Hope you're right. 

I think he will be a fantastic appointment if we can get it over the line. About time too.

On 3/22/2024 at 11:42 PM, MainStandDon said:

Darren Ferguson has officially agreed terms. Peterborough gave permission to speak to him but it will be announced once compensation has been agreed, which won’t be an issue. Most likely agreed and announced Monday now. 

35 minutes ago, MainStandDon said:

Fit happened with Dazza Ferg?

• Haha 13
37 minutes ago, MainStandDon said:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MainStandDon said:

Boy who cried wolf. There was genuine interest in Ferguson but jumped the gun a bit there.

Oh there was interest in him, just a shame we'd already been told where to go about 2 weeks prior to your exclusive.

• Haha 1