Next Manager

1 minute ago, Dunty said:

Are you gonna follow MainStandDon around the forum and criticise him for pretending to be #ITK?

Obsessed.

1 post compared to your 130 posts to me.

But nah I wouldn't do such things, the situation is fluid so a lot of things can change, don't worry though I'll be sure to pick up on some of your posts once we confirm the new man.

1 minute ago, Dunty said:

Are you gonna follow MainStandDon around the forum and criticise him for pretending to be #ITK?

Obsessed.

I have no dog in the Dunty/MiniJC fight for the ages but picking a random comment not directed towards yourself and calling the other person obsessed is a sign that you fancy him and want his attention.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

And you honestly think there's a hope that he decides he does actually want to join our clown show?

I'd never heard of the bloke until lately,so I'm not really bothered either way.

It's just insane that the club have messed about like this since Robson was sacked.

Amateurs.

4 hours ago, sigh said:

Now this is the sort of rumours this thread has been needing 

Thelin, Mjalby and Scottie Booth, fantastic.

Last time I saw Scott booth he was stumbling into the disabled toilet in the Bex Bar with a tidy wee bird..

that was a while ago mind 

2 hours ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Thelin has turned us down.

Sorry but if you thought there was even a chance he was going to come here, I'm afraid I don't know what to tell you.

Why do you constantly speak in facts when you don’t have a clue what’s going on? 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5
2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

So what I can take from today is, Thelin on his way to Heathrow ,Lennon on his way to some Irish Airport, loads of Swedish flags and a cancelled preser? That it? 

If it's a BA flight from Heathrow they'll be waiting for hours while they check in hand luggage at the gate. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

So what I can take from today is, Thelin on his way to Heathrow ,Lennon on his way to some Irish Airport, loads of Swedish flags and a cancelled preser? That it? 

Who said anything about a presser? Must have missed that.

20 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

You forgot it's impossible to amass 4 points from 2 games 😉

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1